ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] kingsroad

5 7986
eltazar
eltazar
1 posts
Peasant

i want to know my loggin and password for connect directly by rumblegames , why ? by armorgame we cant get the free event token povide by link given by rumblegames, it s unbalanced , then i search a way to connect to rumblegame but my armorgame login and password doesnt work , i think it s a specific login and pass a created when whe launch the game by armorgame , i want to know it, is there a way ?

• 5 Replies
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

The original post was really not clear. Can you clarify what your problem is?

Is your problem that you don't get the free event tokens? Or is it that you cannot access the rumblegames website?

As a note, the free event tokens periodically through the day work just fine while playing on ArmorGames. I get them all the time (not that I use them, you have to be like level 60 or have all legendary equipment to actually succeed at the level 40 event lol)

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@eltazar @fairbird :

Thanks @Erile for the response. Sounds like a link provided by rumblegames may not be working for AG players, even though the event works for us just fine. We'll contact rumblegames to see if a better link or explanation can be provided for the players.

calc_r
calc_r
7 posts
Shepherd

Check out this thread at the official forum

Ranger17
Ranger17
1 posts
Farmer

I think this follows on from the original question.

A few days back, one of my Guildmates posted that free Event tokens were available on the KingsRoad Facebook page so I went to have a look. Yes, tokens were available, but only by playing via FB or Rumble, not through ArmorGames as I do.

I actually tried the FB route and got the tokens *but they were only valid there* and wouldn't transfer to my AG account. It was fun to go back to being a total newbie from my Level 60+ character - but only for a few minutes. I do NOT want to have to work right through everything again! :-)

Rumble Support said that "there are actually links like that, which can be claimed on Armor games! Please, look for them in the forums or by using a search engine!"

Well, I've looked in the Forums and used a search engine but can't find anything. Do you post up links to additional free tokens from time to time, (over and above the in-game dailies) and if so, where please?

asurink
asurink
1 posts
Nomad

Hello?
I play Kingsroad only on pc when i download it on my phone, they ask rumble account to play and i cant sync my armor account! what should i do?
can somebody tell me if i can play on phone wiht armor game account ?

Showing 1-5 of 5