ForumsSupport ForumRetrieving password for linked alt. accounts?

5 2001
chinamando
chinamando
4 posts
Nomad

Hi, so being the stupid son of a ***** I am, I linked 3 accounts to the same e-mail and up until recently, I could remember all 3 different passwords by heart. I was using these accounts to make different users for TLS: Dead Zone for hoarding items (and also because I liked starting as a new player all over again). However, I haven't been playing anything on AG for a while now and I have completely forgotten the password for the 3rd alt, by any chance is there a way to retrieve it?

Trying to send the password reset e-mail only allows me to reset the password of my main account (this one).

• 5 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I didn't know you could make multiple accounts on one email...?

Anyway, let the lads in the know help you. @Ferret

Also, the rule on the site too is that only one alt is allowed for each MMO on the site, and each alt must be linked in your main account...with the main linked on the rest. Alts also should not post on the Forums, or on comment walls (less those game related, friend requests etc). We've had trouble with alts in the past, so we don't like that jazz much. So yeah, probably a good idea to do that as well, less your alts be banned!

chinamando
chinamando
4 posts
Nomad

Yes, I will get on that once I have retrieved back my login info for the alt account which I forgot the password to. And yes, apparently ArmorGames does not seem to notice that whatever e-mail you register with has been used before and just goes with it.

chinamando
chinamando
4 posts
Nomad

Okay, so I just remembered that I didn't link this alt to the same e-mail but rather another completely separate e-mail which for the life of me I no longer remember. Is there a way to check what e-mail is linked to a particular account?

The alt account in question is the username chinamandoes for anyone who knows such a solution.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@chinamando I believe you can put a username into our password reset system, instead of an e-mail. That would be the way to go here with chinamandoes.

chinamando
chinamando
4 posts
Nomad

Tried that, said it sent me an e-mail on further details, no mention of what was the e-mail mentioned so that's another dead end. Any other solutions?

Showing 1-5 of 5