ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed ] Armor Games services repeatedly inaccessable for a couple games

5 2447
GoEshadow1Au3
GoEshadow1Au3
12 posts
Bard

I keep receiving an error message entitled:

Sorry but the Armor Games Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again soon. (Error 1)

This has happened to me when playing 3 or 4 different games in the past 2 weeks. The most recent occurrence was when I clicked 'Start' to begin playing Hammy the Flying Squirrel. I refreshed the page and the message replicated when I clicked 'Start'. I am currently logged in and have been active for a few hours.

I can't recall the other games as I didn't expect it to be a recurring issue.

I'm a regular player of The Last Stand: Dead Zone and experience no AG related issues while playing the game.

• 5 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@GoEshadow1Au3 Could you help us out, and let us know which games are having the issue?

GoEshadow1Au3
GoEshadow1Au3
12 posts
Bard

At the moment, I can only list:

Hammy the Flying Squirrel

I will attempt to track down those few games that I was having the issue with and post them here.

GoEshadow1Au3
GoEshadow1Au3
12 posts
Bard

Ok, I was able to find the other games:

Monster's Den Chronicles (This is now working fine)

Railbot (The issue is still occurring)

Building Rush (Not sure if the issue is still present as I can not even start the game due to a random, hyper-linked photo placed in the middle of the flash object)

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@GoEshadow1Au3

Those two games had backend issues.. they are fixed now, thanks! Awarding you a bug finding quest as well

GoEshadow1Au3
GoEshadow1Au3
12 posts
Bard

Awesome-sauce, glad I could be of assistance!

Showing 1-5 of 5