ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Games not loading

8 3407
botimoo
botimoo
5 posts
Scribe

Since the new "Sign up for Ad-free gaming" ribbon appeared games hardly load every once in a while. I even went so far to disable AdBlock Plus, but no ads appeared, just some new "remove" ribbons. Waiting a long time for game to possibly load didn't help either.

• 8 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The first thing to do is make sure everything in your browser is up to date, which you can do here. If it is all up to date, I can't help, but @Ferret probably can. Also, what browser are you using?

Tremor38
Tremor38
2 posts
Nomad

ah, maybe it is Adblock Plus. I got that too... been blaming today on it being the weekend.

Tremor38
Tremor38
2 posts
Nomad

Well even with all add-ons off it still stops working. It worked fine for days with adblock plus. I really don't think it has anything to do with Adblock.

botimoo
botimoo
5 posts
Scribe

@09philj, could you please repost your link, because it leads to a blank page. I am using Google Chrome. Regarding Adblock, I don't think it could cause this, since I switched it to µBlock and the same problem persists.

botimoo
botimoo
5 posts
Scribe

OK, this is weird... The games load well both in Chrome Canary release (µBlock enabled there too) and Mozilla.

cecilannam
cecilannam
31 posts
Jester

I am having the same issue in Mozilla. Other browsers work fine, but AG and Moz seem incompatible at the moment.

Even more interesting, in the forums, at the top of the page, my username/login appear normally, but on the main AG site and when trying to load games, the top Armor games bar is blank of my account login stuff.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Oh fiddlesticks. Here's the link:

botimoo
botimoo
5 posts
Scribe

It turns out the culprit was the extension Disconnect, I had to enable requests from Google to get it working. Btw, thanks for the link @09philj.

Showing 1-8 of 8