ForumsSupport ForumBug with Cloudstone guilds ?

3 3085
dispo
dispo
4 posts
Peasant

Hi,

I seem to have a pretty unique problem so :

1) it may be a simple user error or misunderstanding
2) it probably won't be high priority for you

Anyway, here goes.

I've been trying to join a guild in Cloudstone (sorry for the mistake in subject title - can't edit it myself) for several days now. I've tried several guilds, and it's always the same thing. It's not that they refuse me - I actually got a prior invitation from two of them - but they just never even received my request !

So, is there something I haven't understood about joining guilds ? Is there something else to it than just clicking on "Guilds", finding a guild, clicking on "Join", and waiting for them to accept you ?

From an answer to my commenting on this, I got some extra info telling me I should see a "Waiting for (guildname)" , but it's not showing up.

I mean I get like a popup message saying "Your request to join have (sic) been sent", but that's it. Then I'm back to looking at the search page with the guild name on it. When I close it, nothing has changed, when I reopen it, I just get the same old message offering that I join a guild or create my own...

I've tried like 20-30 times, and never once have I seen the message "waiting for...", whether I close the guild screen or not ; whether or not I join several times in a row to make sure ; whether or not I wait (up to a minute) to make sure it's been taken into account...

Actually, there's still the "New" icon flashing over the guild button, as if I'd never even been there.

So I'm running out of options, and it's kind of ruining my experience of the game, not being able to join a guild at all, because I can't rift and I can't get the guild perks...

I hope you can help me out with this one. Thanks a ton !

• 3 Replies
dispo
dispo
4 posts
Peasant

Oh, and my girlfriend seems to have the same issue on her own AG account, on a different computer (but same internet line), so it's not just my account either...

For what it's worth.

Any way of getting in touch with the dev, aside from commenting on their personal AG account page (which I've just tried now) ?

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Its not a unique bug for you. Cloudstone guilds and friends were never fully implemented on the ArmorGames platform. I've talked directly to the devs and other users on the forums about this issue and currently there really isn't any chance or plans to implement these soon.

dispo
dispo
4 posts
Peasant

Right, thank you for that pretty clear-cut answer. Oh well...

Showing 1-3 of 3