ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Armor Games War -- Story and feedback thread

35 14985
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

If you want to be in this story than see the signup thread in the tavern

Prologue:

It was a sunny day and the fair people of armor games were doing what they do! You know, things like counting to 100, drawing for art contests, counting to 100, explaining to cops why they're innocent, counting to 100, playing RPGs and counting to 100. Did I mention counting to 100? Then all of the sudden, an explosion hit the building. The users rushed to see what the commotion was and then it happened... When the smoke cleared the RPG, the RP and the flash game makers froze to see their own creations attacking them. They were forced to fight!

Chapter 1: The wrath of Veznan:

The users were faced with Veznan, the evilest of evil and the master of dark arts. He was created by Ironhidegames. He glared at the users and then fired an array of dark attacks. The user not built for battle ran while Matt Angel, Stormwalker, Snag, R2D2, Philj, Eliakith, Omega, Alpy, Ferret, Miney, Lowco, Unleashed and Sakew dodged and prepared to fight. Stormwalker Instantly threw her war hammer of death! But Veznan created a dark shield and blocked the attack. Eliakith used his own dark magic. He cast a shield eater spell but it only made a crack because of his unbelievable power. Veznan shot a dual shadow bolt that knocked Eliakith and Stormwalker out cold. Unleashed threw Ferret into the crack Eliakith made. He broke through a hole just big enough for him to break through. He scratched` Veznan right on his forehead. Veznan yowled in pain and then cast a teleport spell to go back to his base. All the users then regrouped around Eliakith and Stormwalker.

"They're out cold", Philj said.

"Well I'll draw a medic", Matt said.

He drew a medic that came to life and started to treat their wounds.

"Well, I guess we should try and plan our next attack", Lowco said.

The group walked back into the building.

Chapter 2: �Wait, where, exactly, are we going?�

When the warriors went back into the ArmorGames building, they sat down and debated over who they would send off.

�I�ve called in some reinforcements,� Sakew said cheerfully. �Daleks and Gladiator.�

After a few minutes of silence, Omega said, �Let's send in Snag, R2 and the reinforcements.�

Almost on cue, the users heard a helicopter. The reinforcements were here! A tyrannosaurus and a man in full body armor burst in, faces fierce with bloodlust. They charged across the room menacingly, then stopped a few feet away with puzzled expressions.

�Wait, why isn't Veznan here?� Gladiator scowled.

�We're about to go infiltrate his base,� R2 said, sneaking a stealthy look over his shoulder to ensure no one was listening in.

�Oh,� Daleks said, the picture of intelligence.

�Well, now that everyone is here, let's storm the castle!� Using his mystical powers, Snag created a muffin from nothing. "We'll avenge the fallen!"

Snag, R2, Daleks and Gladiator ran out the door eagerly, hollering war cries until the building was a speck in the distance, and almost as one, ground to a halt.

�Wait," said Daleks slowly. "Where, exactly, are we going?�

Editer: @stormwalker

Please leave feedback!

• 35 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Perhaps you can give us a backstory of who Veznan is.

computo2000
computo2000
173 posts
Shepherd

How about:

The wounds can't heal due to Veznan's powerful magic. Eventually ( since we don't have an actual healer from what i've noticed ) they realize it (i don't know, maybe, bandages hid the wounds so they couldnt know earlier). Eliakith the second casts a spell that breaks the curse, but soon they realized it has been infected. They seek out to find a healer in the survivors. Or to kill Veznan to get an antidote.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

How often are these going to be posted?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

How about:

The wounds can't heal due to Veznan's powerful magic. Eventually ( since we don't have an actual healer from what i've noticed ) they realize it (i don't know, maybe, bandages hid the wounds so they couldnt know earlier). Eliakith the second casts a spell that breaks the curse, but soon they realized it has been infected. They seek out to find a healer in the survivors. Or to kill Veznan to get an antidote.

Hm.. I'l think about it

How often are these going to be posted?

as soon as I get enough feedback i'l start the next chapter.

Perhaps you can give us a backstory of who Veznan is.

He's from kingdom rush
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Veznan shot a dual shadow bolt that knocked Eliakith and Stormwalker out cold.
"They're out cold", Philj said.

thank u captain obvious

Interesting start! I'm curious to see where you're going with this. As long as I'm not permanently comatose, because that'd be dull.
thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

How about Graphic Storytelling. Together we made the pictures of the story.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I am surprised that Veznan hasn't summoned minions to do his bidding before engaging in the battle himself, which is what I believe that he does in the game.

I suggest Dudley as an enemy from the game Jacksmith, riding atop a dragon before engaging in battle (as he does in the game).

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Smaug from LotR would be pretty cool too , keep it up ^^

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

That'll show 'em!

computo2000
computo2000
173 posts
Shepherd

By the way you won't add me? As a bonus, you have almost certain feedback every time . On a sidenote, you should really add the forgotten, she's like one of the most intriguing villains in a game. And an actually threatening one. Maybe a little overpowered, but if you want you certainly have the ability of adding her.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

By the way you won't add me? As a bonus, you have almost certain feedback every time . On a sidenote, you should really add the forgotten, she's like one of the most intriguing villains in a game. And an actually threatening one. Maybe a little overpowered, but if you want you certainly have the ability of adding her.

All people who posted after I said I would do the first chapter (With the exception of unleashed he posted just in time) will be in chapter 2.
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

Are you sure you can't include me? Please?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Are you sure you can't include me? Please?

All people who posted after I said I would do the first chapter (With the exception of unleashed he posted just in time) will be in chapter 2.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You could simply add @Bender124 into the third chapter then @nivlac724? =)

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I want to see if a DayCee-like creature can be thrown , maybe it can i dont know :P

Showing 1-15 of 35