ForumsGamesGemCraft CS - How to Drop Gem Bombs QUICKLY

4 3297
fila007
fila007
4 posts
Peasant

Hi Pros, Please help!

what's the secret to bomb the waves quickly?
I often find myself fanaticly clicking hundreds of times/wave, and for hundreds of waves. Always pausing just to bomb the waves, and it's too time consuming...

Is there a Hot Key/Short cut that bombs easier and quicker?
Please help!

• 4 Replies
bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

Yeah - hundreds of clicks per wave are annoying! I know very well.
I think you know about first press 'b' then press and hold shift while clicking on the wavestone to use the first gem for repetitive bombing.
That is the fastest way to bomb. Someone wrote, Peter is thinking about an improvement... But who knows.

jdguy99
jdguy99
58 posts
Farmer

there is a program called auto hot key that you can use to set something up. I have done it, but was more of a fluke that i got it to work, so am not the expert. When i had it working......it was start the auto hot key program, then had to press the "code" keys you set up in the program, and at the same time bomb, and it would just keep bombing till i let go. or i would press and let go and each press usually worked out to 5 bombs or so. Sorry its not more specific, but its the best i can do.

fila007
fila007
4 posts
Peasant

Thanks guys, I downloaded the hotkey macro thingy and now reading their forum for a script to copy. At the moment I'm doing the B+Shift thing with lv20 gems. I wonder if I should increase the Bomb gem level, or is it a total waste of manna?

fila007
fila007
4 posts
Peasant

jdguy99
do you have a script that's working for you?
I found this but the bomb won't stop on trigger.... I ended up with Billion Armor waves in the early stage and what a grueson laggy death that was... lol

I have no programing experience

~capslock::
if getkeystate("capslock", "T&quot ; checks if capslock is on or off
settimer, playmygame, 300 ; clicks every 300ms if capslock is on
else
settimer, playmygame, Off ; Turns off the autoclicking if capslock is off
return

playmygame:
SendInput, {Click} ; send a click.
Return

Showing 1-4 of 4