ForumsGamesThe king of towers question

7 8699
drobny88
drobny88
2 posts
Shepherd

Hi, anyone know if "fairy blessings" (which can be activated above 12 lvl of kingdom before battle) is only 1 day to test for free for entire game (as it says when you click a few times farther) or once a day for 1 battle (as it says in window before battle) ?

• 7 Replies
Zaptue
Zaptue
15 posts
Shepherd

You get only the one time to try it for free. The ability gives you a once per day boost to 3 categories; tower damage, hero damage, and starting goods to spend on tower construction. You are perfectly free to use multiple boosts on the same battle. The boosts could be worthwhile during the process of leveling up, but it isn't worth much at higher levels in my opinion.

lolroflxd
lolroflxd
1 posts
Peasant

hey.
does one of you guys know how to upgrade the troops for multiplayer? would be awesome.

thanks for now cu soon

pulchritude_rouge
pulchritude_rouge
1 posts
Shepherd

I'm confused about what a "treasure hunter" that roams each level is and how to find them. Help?

Mason_Baumgar
Mason_Baumgar
1 posts
Nomad

You get only the one time to try it for free. The ability gives you a once per day boost to 3 categories; tower damage, hero damage, and starting goods to spend on tower construction.
funny gifs

r85
r85
2 posts
Peasant

Lol, I sold my 1500$ worth vip6 acc for 100eur 3 months ago. I played almost 2 years. Game is *****ed up because every third is cheater, for example gallera's diamond bypass is still not fixed, which allow diamond and gold adds. Some players got 20K BP per day everyday. All reported, they got also screenshots and nothing happened. Bugs are still present, I remember one of Durin's skills didn't do any damage. One lvl in Deep sea, monsters were walking on air out of path and range of towers. Month ago my friend (we were playing together 2 years) but in different groups also saw cheating (he was attacked from place above 20 on place 3 and person had 0 BP and O soldiers and he lost) in crown port, attacked 7 times in a row by same player with 1sec. space between attacks., also other funny stuff, he reported all cheaters to developer's e-mail - no respond, after secong e-mail he got some weird respond that they will look into their accs. All players are still in game, above others and with uh-oh leaderboard results so, I think that cheaters are made by developer. Smart move anyway and for end,

my advice for any new player game is quite addicting but don't waste your time, if u wan't anyway, it is better to download cheats and not spend money. Game itself was not updated 10 months, no new maps, no new eq, mech map is still without music, nothing new, lagged and bugged (especially crown port), many cheaters, only old same events with min. changes focused on diamonds-real money, If u are free player, you won't got anything valuable and many events cannot be completed without diamonds-real money.

Ciolcan
Ciolcan
1 posts
Nomad

hi check this out ,i sell my account ,king of towers.
tower master level 84.
RANK 18 in the world
Gold knight lv. 55
Robin e lv. 55
Korina c lv. 45
Durin a n/a
HUGE AMOUNT of items
0 cheats guaranted
who it's interested for more detailes, search on fb : ciolcan stefan, see ya

Showing 1-6 of 7