ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe unofficial conspiracy theory contest.

1 3996
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

So I wanted to have a compatition to see who make the weirdest most outlandish conspiracy theory or to see who make the most likely one. Really it's just for fun. Anyway the rules are , support your theory with some type of made up evidence like "Abe Lincoln ***** a hat because he was an alien with a thing on his head." You know dumb stuff like that. The second rule is to be original. That's pretty much it so just try to keep it short and bask in the crazieness.

• 1 Reply
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

H.P. Lovecraft was an unholy profit. I think this one pretty much speaks for itself and isn't really all that crazy and might actually be believable but more to the point is the supporting evidence. H.P Lovecraft depicted many horrific creatures and acts in his work. The Fish Men mating with human woman were demons that crawled out of the lowest point in the earth, "The Marinas trench" and wanted to create offspring so that they could raise an army. Cathulu is the anti Christ. Satan used H.P. Lovecraft as a profit to depict his coming. So yah that's my conspiracy theory.

Showing 1-1 of 1