ForumsGamesNew 3DS

6 1726
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So it was announced by Nintendo today that there's going to be a new 3DS. What are your thoughts on it? Do you plan to buy one sometime in the near future?

• 6 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I'm going to buy a 2DS, but only because my DS has suffered five or so years of abuse and barely works, and so I can finish the Professor Layton series. I don't want to spend the kind of money needed for a 3DS.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm going to buy a 2DS

No no no, I'm not talking about the 2DS, I don't really care about that. I mean that there's going to be an actual new 3DS altogether. I believe it is called the 3DS LL, it's suppose to have better 3D, 3 extra buttons, and it's supposed to be faster with internet*.

*It could be more than just internet but all that was shown during that short time seemed to be Internet based things.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I won't buy one, and I don't think many others will. It's not enough of a step up from the 3DS to be worthwhile, and will likely be shortly superceded.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Well, if you don't have a 3DS yet, (of course you do) then it's better to wait until that thingy comes out. ^^

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

THE NEW 3DS..... NO IT IS IT'S OWN CONSOLE, HANDHELD OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT................. i mean you can't even play games meant for the new one on your 3ds's (and 2ds most likely).

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i cant really find my 3ds (lost it in my mess of a room) but if i can get a better income i might buy it as im tired of having the old model 3ds anyway

Showing 1-6 of 6