ForumsGamesBattle Pirates fleets

5 3313
Hunter29180
Hunter29180
1 posts
Nomad

In the alliances you are requiring level 21-30 members to defeat level 18 fleets. HEY, there is no level 18 fleets..it goes from level 17 fleet directly to level 23 fleet! there are level 18 strongholds, BUT these do NOT count for alliance points...
In other words you have stopped members in this range from gaining points for their alliance!!! unless you expect them to destroy 5 or 6 of their own fleets trying to defeat a level 23 fleet!!

• 5 Replies
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I think this kind of question would be better suited in the Battle Pirates forums https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/battle-pirates

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I will callout @Tasselfoot on this one, since he is the best choice for relaying info and bugs to the developers of games. And while I'm at it, I will move this to the MMO Forum for you! =)

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

As weirdlike mentioned, I'd try the BP forums. If there is not assistance there, let me know and I can reach out to Kixeye directly. Thanks!

Cocytus
Cocytus
3 posts
Nomad

Alliance points are easy to come by. If you have a proper build, you can utilize it smartly in a fashion that will allow you to attack the Level 23 Cargo Fleet, instant repair your ships, either in a group or one at a time, and return to said Cargo Fleet and continue.

5 points for the proper Cargo Fleet is nice... but 200 for the proper base is far easier to come by. Add me as a friend if you like, I have a lot of experience with this game.

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

unless you expect them to destroy 5 or 6 of their own fleets trying to defeat a level 23 fleet!!

so how advanced would these 5-6 fleets happen to be? if your referring to draconian fleets then just setup a fleet of 5 skirmishers armed with lvl 2 rapier missiles and lvl 1 iron armor or a fleet of gunboats with lvl 1 ripper cannons and lvl 1 iron armor. free fast repair so just send them in over and over until the target fleet falls. heres the thing about such low lvl ships: if they can get close enough to the target to get so much as one round off then they can kill it. i've taken down even lvl 45 drac fleets with those 2 fleets of mine. it may take you several tries but any drac fleet WILL fall if yours can get close enough and has a repair time low enough for the free speedup.

heck, i can even take down lvl 18 strongholds with my gunboat fleet :P
Showing 1-5 of 5