ForumsForum Games(PRP) Discussion ~ JACKinbigletters

106 19716
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

today im trying something new, something I call PRP (Private Role-Play) where basically I ignore everything anyone but me, jackinbigletters, or an admin posts. So..... Bye :3

"Mr. Letters, we realize you are, in fact, a high ranking officer of your resistance, or whatever you call it, but for all I could care, you are an insignificant bug."
A man paces around you. Suddenly, a bright light flashes as a bag is ripped from your head, and you see your surroundings, everyone you led into this base is strewn around you, with two overly large men guarding you.
"Tell me what I need to know, Mr. Letters, and you can go with your, as to say, friends, but if not..."
He nods to one of the grunts, who nods back, lifts his foot and crushes the skull of one of your team-members. He steps back, scowling, he got brain matter on his shoe.
"What will it be, Mr. Letters? What will it be..."

• 106 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Trying to get my bearings about the situation I look around, trying to take in as much information that I can. I stall for a moment by saying, "Jesus that bag smells!" Wrinkling my nose as I say so. "You seem to have me at a disadvantage. You know my name but I do not know yours. So, what's your name?" I ask, completely ignoring the fact that one of my men has died.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

The man chuckles.
"I see you still have a sense of humor, Jack. But, then again, im surprised you dont recognize me... Ah, well..."
His eyes go distant for a few seconds, then you remember. This man, his name is Sean, and when you and him were in elementary through the military academies, you had been best of friends. He nods to one of the big men, who proceeds to break a pipe from the nearby wall and walks up to you, looking quite pleased at this situation
"Boss, I knock the humor out?"
Sean shakes his head, and the grunt looks like a scolded puppy, but you know his patience is growing thin...

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"So Sean. What brought you into this side of the war? To be honest I did think that the academy never took advantage of yourself."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"My friend, I am the one asking the questions, and it would make your death and mine quite a bit easier. Now, would you like to tell me what you know about your resistance, or do I need to coax the words from you?"
Before you can react, one of them men hit you in the face. Your vision blurs and you see bright red explosions. You probably have a minor concussion, good job

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"I'm glad to see you are keeping your hands clean Sean, getting others to do your dirty work for you. I'll save you and me time, I don't know what your talking about."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

He laughs at this
"Thats how I've always been, my friend! what dd you use to call me? A... manipulative ***?"
He chuckles, and the other guard pulls out his pistol and fires at the two remaining soldiers, who were starting to wake up.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You know, we should like, just edit the first two posts over and over xD

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Hehehe it suited you then and it suites you now!" i say with a laugh. "Seriously though, you went through the same program as me, resisting interrogation was number one on that list and I always aced that class. Remember?" I ask my voice cold.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Welp, no to that idea xD

"But, jack, you misunderstand. Im not going to interrogate you. killing all your squad mates was warning one, that big, meaty fist was warning two, im afraid, if you dont tell me now, were going to have to kill you, painfully."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I mean, no to the just editing the first two posts, it would never work.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"You have yet to ask me what you want exactly. Careless."

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

He sighs, almost as if he really cared about you.
"I have, or I think I have, but it doesnt matter, Im sorry jack."
He pulls out a small pistol, aims, and you hear an explosion. Sean flies into the wall, while the grunts cover their faces and are assaulted by fire. You, being stunned by the explosion, get lifted out of the chair and someone thrusts a gun into your hand
"Get ready, sonny."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"That you John?" I ask as I shake my head to clear my vision.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

"The one and only!"
He chuckles, then gets back to business
"I hope you haven't told them anything, but in case you might have, I just want you to know we drugged you for this exact situation. you don't remember anything of importance, and what you do remember is useless jumble, I hope"
He and his men move to secure the door, and wait just on the side of it, the reinforcements are here

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"You remember the course I went through. Interrogation was something that never could get through me." I say with a wry grin. "I hope you killed Sean. He's a right b******." I say following John, "I hope your taking the bodies of my boys, they were reliable. Good fellas."

Showing 1-15 of 106