Peasant

Just a survey about marvel favs

mine is Crimson Dynamo

• 19 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Yay! It's just like battle of the super heroes except confined strictly to Marvel! Can I get a woot?

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

yeah, if Marvel and DC duked it out I think we all know who would win

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

yeah, if Marvel and DC duked it out I think we all know who would win

No... That's not what I *sigh*...Never mind...

~Manly

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I really like Nick Fury. He's a good man prepared to go to any lengths to save the world.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I prefer Thor.

Beating the crap out of people with a hammer, and i loyal to the end. Thats pretty much me, minus the hammer. I dont need that to win.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I wouldn't be surprised if most of our people's favorite characters happen to be the ones which were popularized by the movies.

That being said, mine would have to be Captain America. A brilliant tactician with a really awesome shield.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

I've always been a fan of Gambit mon cheri. Pick a card, any card.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Squirrel Girl

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Jubilee

But DC has much better protagonists than Marvel will ever have, eg. Swamp Thing.
Not to mention such smaller faces like Arm-Fall-Off-Boy. Where else would you get such thing if not DC?

littlewolf1704
littlewolf1704
2 posts
Nomad

i prefer Captain America

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I gotta go with Gruut.

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

i'm going to have to go with superior spiderman (when peter parker's body was taken over by doc ock for 33 issues of superior spiderman)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I'm gonna just make a short list here, don't mind me.

5. Black Panther
First time I saw Black Panther was in an old Fantastic Four comic, and then again in the tv show. Little me thought he was awesome, simply because he beat the FF alone. Ever since then, he has been one of my favorite

4. Ghost Rider
I've always thought Ghost Rider was awesome ever since I was a kid, starting with this clip I saw in an old episode of FF. I also played a lot of him in Ultimate Alliance, despite not knowing much of the character at the time. Since then I got more into the character, and he became even better. He still is awesome... you know, when he isn't played by Nick Cage.

3. Deadpool
He is hilarious, that is all there is to it. Everything he says is great.

2. Venom
My favorite villain of all time has always been Venom for as long as I can remember. I also like that he slowly went from villain to anti-hero to hero, made him easier to route for, but the original is still the best.

1. Spiderman
He is the first super-hero that I encountered. I remember loving the old animated tv shows, comics, and some of the movies. Spiderman is a hilarious character too, and he kinda started the entire "___ with a mouth" thing before Deadpool anyways.

Bettydbricy
Bettydbricy
12 posts
Nomad

I would say Spider-Man, because he is the one I relate to the most.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

For Comedy - Deadpool

But in general, Gambit has always been one of my favorites, always played as him in that Sega Genesis game.

Showing 1-15 of 19