ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Mini Client for Wartune!!!

9 7102
Fly87
Fly87
4 posts
Peasant

hi dear support from armorgames,

i want to ask u for develop an miniclient for your database for the wartune game. i know the server is running by r2 but they dont care about us.
the players from the orginal r2 servers allready resive the miniclient 1 month ago.

[url/]=http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?136813-Announcement-Official-mini-client-is-up-and-running![url]

now i want u to ask if we get that kind of mini client too its realy importend for us

so far Fly

• 9 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Fly87 I'm not sure what you mean by a mini-client, but if it's taking people off Armor Games that's not going to make us happy.

Fly87
Fly87
4 posts
Peasant

a mini client make the game runing much smother then using an normal brower the client only loads the gamae relevant datas not the crapy other stuff!!! like ads and so on. as far as i know the servers running by r2 and the users from armorgames play on r2 server and if i set a payment for game iteams my payment goes to r2.
Weekly Maintenance also be handel by r2 so they have allready our acount datas in ther data base for the mini client.

and u dont los the ppls they play wartune from Armorgames but u give all ppl the choice to play via normal browers or using the client

and some from us realy perfer using a mini client. specialy the guys they play wartune with u as provider.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Fly87 You can always pay for our Ad-Free Gaming+ Membership, it allows you to play with *just* the game and nothing else. It's also very inexpensive.

Fly87
Fly87
4 posts
Peasant

well i guess i pay enoth to play wartune as vip.

i only was aks u for an change may u change it may u not but its hard if other player can play lag free cos using a mini client and u still have so much problems with loading isuess and so on.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I read the R2 site about this, as far as I can tell this is only for people playing with an account on their site. It is not a feature for accounts through other game sites.

Fly87
Fly87
4 posts
Peasant

if u ask me its a game feature and it gives player from r2 a strong advantage against player form ArmorGames and the other sub provider.

its not funny when u load slower in bg against a player he using a miniclient with faster loadings

next efekt of the miniclient is that u dont need to reload every files cos all will saved in the client not like the browser version (this version needs currently reload everything doesnt matter what u do in the game)

jiyanazad
jiyanazad
1 posts
Nomad

Ferret has no clue what your are talking about ...

Katrose
Katrose
18 posts
Shepherd

Yep.
I started playing Wartune on r2games because of the client.
Makes the game run a lot faster.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

If a game developer decides to bring out a separate feature for gamers that play through their own website, then there is nothing Armor Games can do about it @Fly87... =/

It would indeed be an advantage for the gamers using this so-called mini-client opposed to gamers that play through another website, but this could be compared to the discussion that is always around about different levels between gamers that buy premium goods for a game and other gamers that play this game for free...

As far as the mini-client goes... I can assure you that Armor Games will not develop such a feature for games in the near future. Simply because this sort of feature will require a download from the website, which is something Armor Games does not support. Perhaps this will change in the future, who knows? But right now, this is what we have to work with... =)

Showing 1-9 of 9