ForumsNews and FeedbackWhy Ad-Free Gaming is Pointless

24 13138
Bluelite88
Bluelite88
16 posts
Jester

Because, without listing any explorers or programs, you can download programs for your explorer to block ads.

Also, why would you pay money just to avoid watching an advertisement? You're already probably paying money for TV, and you watch THEIR advertisements. So why pay to not watch ads for something that's free?

Do your research. This website started declining a while back, most significantly with the release of their "MMO" category. While a few of them are slightly entertaining, the majority of them are the same thing, with a different setting. A pay to win enterprise.
Following this, the quality of the games has gone down, but the quantity remains the same, if slightly increased (for influx of new games, clearly). You no longer show up every few days to see a new 8/10 game. You log in every day to see a new 25-50 rank game. Quantity < Quality. Tower defense shows you this. That is, DECENT tower defense games.
Finally, to conclude, the advertisements have gone OFF the charts, and now it's a Pay to Early Access market. (see the recent Beta game release "Sentry Knight&quot

The only reason I go onto this website anymore is to see a new game, try it, USUALLY leave within 5 minutes, and continue on with my life. On the rare occasion I DO find a game I like, I support DIRECTLY to the creator, not through ArmorGames.

Now I'm not saying they don't have a right to ASK you for money, and by all means, I'm sure plenty of people pay for it. But why not ask them to pay for GOOD things, like a lightsaber, or maybe a Ferrari.

Really though, I think that ArmorGames needs to take a look at it's priorities. You're pushing away loyal, hardcore gamers in favor of shallow, quick smash'n'dash people who will leave once they get bored.

• 24 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 24