ForumsSupport ForumPassword from Auto Login in Game

9 3587
luqasbufu
luqasbufu
7 posts
Nomad

Hey, I played Inferno Legend Here on Armor Games server.
But I have started to play on new Gamebox Server 23, And I Have there Auto login on armorgames.com account.

Now I want play on their Client, but i don't know the password.
I checked password from armorgames account but it don't match. Pls help my mail: luqasbufu@gmail.com

• 9 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

You can't transfer your account from the Armor Games client to another client.

luqasbufu
luqasbufu
7 posts
Nomad

I don't want transfer Accounts i need Password to manual login on "luqasbufu@armorgames.com".
I play on Gamebox server 23 on luqasbufu@armorgames.com account
I got there from this side, it have some kind of auto login.

(I have played Armor Games Inferno Legend s2, but they made new server on Gamebox. I started to play on fresh server s23. And i want use their client, to do it i need Password to login.)

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I'll call for @Ferret, but he won't give you it.

luqasbufu
luqasbufu
7 posts
Nomad

I understand that you don't want give pass to inside mail, just give me Password to Game account made on this mail what is used to autologin.

luqasbufu
luqasbufu
7 posts
Nomad

[url=http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/249/5/c/luqas_by_luqasbufu-d7y5w9x.jpg]
Here is screen from Gamebox Page, I got there on Auto Login i need password to Gamebox.
If you don't want to give me any info change it to same as my Armor Games account Password.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@luqasbufu Currently, if you made your account on Armor Games, you must play on Armor Games. If you're asking for your Armor Games password, you can access that through our "Lost Password" page.

luqasbufu
luqasbufu
7 posts
Nomad

So there is no hope?
I paste again screen form Gamebox panel, Its hard to explain for me and understand:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/249/5/c/luqas_by_luqasbufu-d7y5w9x.jpg
Like you see on top bar I'm auto logged there on Your Portal account/mail.
I want game password to login manual.

Can't You change that auto login to be on same password as here on Armor game login?
Its not cool when I don't have account password, can't do anything, it looks like I'm playing on Your account and i don't have any rights there?

Tengoku_430
Tengoku_430
1 posts
Nomad

[i]I made this account by logging in with Facebook, but it never told me the password for this account. And i tried my facebook password, but it didnt work. Please help meh :P

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

@Tengoku_430 Please make a new, separate thread and explain your issue in detail there. It will make things more clear.

Locking this for necro'ing a two years old thread.

Showing 1-9 of 9