ForumsGame WalkthroughsSentry Knight 2 In-Depth Guide (By: Reton8)

19 35870
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sentry Knight 2 In-Depth Guide: Quest Guide, Gold and Exp. per Level Stats, and More
(By: Reton8)

Note: Due to the forum change the table of contents links may no longer work. Apologies.

__________________________________________________________________________________

[000] Table of Contents

You can click on any Section in This List, here in the table of contents, to jump to that section of the guide.

Click on the Title of any section in this guide to return here to the table of contents.

[000] Table of Contents
[001] Introduction
[002] General Gameplay Tips
[003] Stage Statistics: Gold per Minute, Experience per Minute, and More
[004] Stages Ordered by Most Gold and Experience Earned per Minute First
[005] Survival Mode Items: Item Names and Descriptions
[006] Armor Games Quest and In-game Achievements Guide
[007] Upgrade Costs
[008] Survival Mode Tips
[009] Game Secrets and Closing Statements

• 19 Replies
nguyenthuthao
nguyenthuthao
2 posts
Nomad

oh. Or that. I get it. Thank author of many dentists.

miklothegamer
miklothegamer
348 posts
Count

I know it's a little late, but there is no mention of the fact that if you get 3 stars on a level with Monster Power set to 7 or higher, the game will give you a level up. This can only be done once per level. Since it keeps your XP the same, but just increased your level, this is best done late in the game, as skipping a level with 2000 XP is not that hard to earn, compared to a level with 90,000 XP.

And I was wondering, is there a max level? I haven't hit it yet, but I also don't have all the skills maxed yet. I didn't know if the max level was when every skill is maxed, or if the max level is lower, forcing you to decide between certain skills.

miklothegamer
miklothegamer
348 posts
Count

Sorry to answer my own question but I finally grinded my way there.

Max level is 81, which is when all skills can be maxed out, so you don't need to pick a certain skill set, you can actually get all of them. This also means that if you are waiting to complete the "Difficulty above 7" levels to gain a free level, they should be done no later than level 67, or else you will hit max level before getting all of them. Ideally you should do it at level 66, since by the time you complete all the levels again on a difficulty of 7, you will be very close to leveling up again.

Hope this helps anyone who hasn't played/beaten it yet. I know you can definitely beat everything and get all the quests well before this, but I know some of you are also Completionists like me and want everything maxed

NaumoN
NaumoN
1 posts
Shepherd

Can you tell more about the Premium content? Why can't I get the last 7 levels because it said you will unlock 7 new stages!

Showing 16-19 of 19