ForumsGames[Moved] GCS Stuck on t6

4 3392
bunnyx2014
bunnyx2014
17 posts
Shepherd

I wrote pretty much the same thing on a different forum but I think it was the wrong one (I'm quite new to this site) so I'll try it again here. Can anyone help me with level T6 on Gemcraft Chasing Shadows? I am a level 102 premium player.

• 4 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

This is not a walkthrough. Ask such questions in the Flash Games section of the forums. I have moved this thread to the Flash Games section of the forums as well.

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

What exactly is your problem with t6?
What skills do you have, how much starting mana.
How do you try to fight the monsters?

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

The problem I found was the shadows/spires. If they hit early, you're good, if late, can have 10^7 hp.

At level 100, don't go too crazy on skill points, you want to be able to start with at least two level 5 gems (pure mana and whatever you like to use to kill things). Wall up one side and funnel all monsters to one place (make monsters from one side walk all the way around). Use some small gems on the locks (set to structure). And hope the big baddies show up early with trivial stats

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

With premium?
That means you have Red available on all levels.

Red/Yellow duals will get you far. If you don't have yellow yet, Pure Red or Red/Purple is acceptable. Orange Beam Towers for mana.

Oh, and anger early waves lightly. see my low-level guide in walktrhoughs for more.

Showing 1-4 of 4