~Manly

• 17 Replies
DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

Best.Game.Ever.
Nuff said.
Greater than CoD, better that Halo,(and im a halo fan).

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Haven't played it, but I haven't heard many good things about it.

Not that it's a bad game, per se, but that it isn't as great a game as was promised.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

I'm playing it! On the Ps4 that is...

Level 14 titan here

Too bad I don't have a PS plus account for a fireteam...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I don't know where you're getting your information pang, but they're wrong. They're all dead wrong. It's pretty fantastic.

~Manly

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Actually, I think I know what you're talking about pang. Yes, there are some features that are yet to be in the game. The raid, for intense, isn't in yet, but it will be next week. It's perfectly reasonable for them to not put it in yet though. Apparently Bungie invited like the top clan from the beta to try to beat it, and after 16 hours of trying they eventually lost.

My brother saw something posted by their community manager, who he worships like we worship Ferret, that was a calender of sorts for when they'd be releasing several other game features.

Also, my brother who has been closely following Destiny for months thought that there would be weapon smithing but so far no. Apart from the mentioned I don't know what's been left out that they promised. And they may not have promised smithing.

~Manly

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I like how the reason so many people think it's a bad game is because every Internet troll ever says it's bad, and that just spread.
I still don't have it or a ps4, but it looks pretty good. Probably will be one of the first games I get for that console.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I was going to buy it. But then I started playing through Mass Effect again. Nothing can distract me from that.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Gets really hard to level up around level 22-23. It exponentially becomes harder to grind up.

Firekiller55
Firekiller55
190 posts
Nomad

just got red death and vanguard armor
[

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I like how the reason so many people think it's a bad game is because every Internet troll ever says it's bad, and that just spread.

From what I'm seeing around the web, it isn't to do with trolls. A lot of people state the game falls off around level 20
Go to comment chain by IsItaBird, most people have the same response as the top response ("It's an outstanding...meh&quot
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

idk, every one I know who's playing it said it was awesome.

~~~Darth Caedus

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

no i prefer not to buy online fps games when they are too over hyped until it comes down to a cheaper price

_Summit_
_Summit_
13 posts
Nomad

Man i got it Yesterday and all i can say is... no homework is going to get done for a while, because it's so fun XD

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

@pangtongshu I wasn't even that hyped for some reason. I had even forgot about it releasing later that night until my brother mentioned it at maybe 5 or 6 PM. I wasn't very hyped at all and it's very awesome. Just by it bro.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I played the Beta and it was fun. Probably will be grindy at some points but I like grinding. First I have to finish Earthbound though. :P

Showing 1-15 of 17