ForumsForum GamesDigital Arena

11 2935
etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Step into a RPG with Extramis, create your own character, and become the ultimate Digital Battler!!!!!

• 11 Replies
etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

ACTIVATE AI #182739278. CODENAME EXTRAMIS
(to create your own character, just tell me a name, playstyle, and baboomba! its done! i check AT THE VERY LEAST every saturday.)
CHARACTER STATISTICS:
NAME: EXTRAMIS
PLAYSTYLE: BALANCED
RACE: ROBOT (ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE, HUMAN-LIKE)
WEAPON: HIS FAVORITE ARE DRONES, BUT HE MOSTLY USES A LASER CANNON.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

NAME: Nivlac
PLAYSTYLE: Summoner, Lets others do work
WEAPON: Weak energy dagger, Drone dispenser [Max 5, 3 types, Light Gunner (long range, Fast, Extreme attack speed, Low damage), Heavy gunner (Long range, Slow, Slow attack speed, Extreme damage), Energy swordsman (No range, Extreme speed, fast attack speed, Medium damage)

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

ACTIVATE AI. WELCOME, NIVLAC.
WARNING: YOU CANNOT HAVE THAT MANY WEAPONS, OR THAT POWERFUL OF WEAPONS AT THE START. YOU MAY ONLY HAVE ENERGY DAGGER OR SWORD, A LIGHT GUN, AND A LEVEL ONE(3 DRONES OUT MAX, DRONE TYPE:EITHER MELEE OR RANGED (MUST BE ONLY 5 DAMAGE)) DRONE DISPENSER. ALSO, A PLAYSTYLE SUMMONER WOULD NOT BE ROBOT, BUT A NARCON, OR A TYPE OF ALIEN WHICH USES ENERGY THAT IS SORT OF LIKE MAGIC TO SUMMON OTHERS TO DO ITS BIDDING. (NO, THIS IS NOT INSIDE OF OUR GALAXY.) THANK YOU.
(hey! when i do stuff like that, it means that is important. we actually play as our characters as well, so i will begin a conversation.)

Extramis: Hello. I am Extramis. Goal: to become ultimate digital battle. Duel acceptable? Thank you.

(oops! one last thing. since you are alien, you MUST put your speech into [this]. that shows that it is a translation.)

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

WEAPON: Weak energy dagger, Drone dispenser [Max 2, 2 types, Light Gunner (long range, Fast, Extreme attack speed, Low damage), Energy swordsman (No range, Extreme speed, fast attack speed, Medium damage)

[Accepted!]

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Name: Zen
Playstyle: Slice anything it sees.
Race: Skeleton Knight
Weapons: Energy Sword, Light Gun, Drone Dispenser [Summons one it is a Slicer Knight (No range, Slow, Medium attack speed. and high damage).

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

(TWO THINGS: ONE, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE GETTING TIRED WRITING DOWN YOUR BIOS EVERY TIMES, YOU CAN JUST DO YOUR NAME IF YOU WANT TO. AND LOWCO, YOU MAY BE A CHARACTER, BUT SKELETON KNIGHT IS NOT A RACE. THAT WOULD BE A SLICIDON. (pronounced slis-uh-don.) ALSO, ACCEPTED.

@Nivlac: I begin the duel with blast of laser cannon fire at your head, then follow up with a uppercut and a direct jab to the neck.

How do you respond?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

WEAPON: Weak energy dagger, Drone dispenser [Max 2, 2 types, Light Gunner (long range, Fast, Extreme attack speed, Low damage), Energy swordsman (No range, Extreme speed, fast attack speed, Medium damage)

I try and dodge the laser cannon and than slice you with my dagger before the uppercut and jab. I than summon a light gunner to shoot at you.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Extramis

I fire at you with my laser cannon, then set up a turret drone to fire at your drone, but not before a take a few hits to the optics. {accuracy reduced by 10%}

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

WARNING:YOU WILL BE PUT AT 50% AP (HEALTH) IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND WITHIN THE NEXT DAY OR TOMORROW. THANK YOU.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Name: Zen

I ask what I am supposed to do.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

oy. this game has not been commented on in two weeks, it is now OFFICIALLY over, since no one apparently likes it.

Showing 1-11 of 11