ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Gemini strike item's resetting to level 1 stats but listed as lvl 5 still

4 3869
Rivilin
Rivilin
2 posts
Nomad

I ve been upgrading items to lvl 5 and as soon as I log out they revert to the lvl 1 description but are still lvl 5. The actual stats as in damage armor and life are fine they stay lvl 5. The problem is the description stats are going back to lvl 1 as in if it would have recovered 70 hp at lvl 5 it will go back to the lvl 1 stat of only 14 hp. It happens whenever you close out the game and reopen it. I tested it and it happens everytime. The only time it doesn't happen is if the item is equipped on ship and leave it equipped. It's pretty game breaking as ruins any item you put back in inventory that is leveled.

• 4 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@Rivilin any more info you can give about your device? iPhone or iPad and what version? I'll let the dev know about this bug, thanks!

Rivilin
Rivilin
2 posts
Nomad

It's a iPad mini with retina. I tested it again and still happens everytime you close and reopen the game.

Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

Thanks for reporting the bug I've already fixed this for the next patch and should be 1-2 weeks until it is on the store.

However, for when you equip the item, the module's power should still be set back to normal. It's just displayed incorrectly on the inventory page, but when used in the game it should be back to normal.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Looping in @Rivilin so he sees the response.

Showing 1-4 of 4