ForumsSupport Forum[Official] Ad Free Gaming (No Longer can play iPad/Nexus)

34 8308
AlvaroR
AlvaroR
1 posts
Peasant

It seems that I can't play any games unless I pay to remove Ads. The Ads does not bother me but the link is not letting me play a single game whatsoever and pressed REMOVE but it goes straight to the Ad. (Sign-up for Ad-Free Gaming and remove ads on all game pages) PLEASE HELP??

• 34 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@imonly @charlie1130s @Scrabbydoo98 @henzel34 @sanekx

We're working on this issue, and hope to have a fix soon. Only some games will ever function with Android/Tablets because ultimately Flash isn't supported on many of these platforms. The games people are concerned about here though, they aren't Flash.

imonly
imonly
2 posts
Nomad

How about only have non flash as on non flash games. I feel like it's that easy.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@imonly I'm not sure what you mean, but if you mean not to have Flash Ads before Non-Flash Games, that's what we're looking into.

Scrabbydoo98
Scrabbydoo98
6 posts
Peasant

Ferret - Only some games will ever function with Android/Tablets because ultimately Flash isn't supported on many of these platforms.

Wrong! While the Android Operating System does not natively support Flash, Third Party Creators do. They've made browsers for Android that run Flash with ease.

Android Browsers that run Flash:

Puffin
Now Browser
FlashFox
Photon Flash Player & Browser

That's just a couple, there are more. So yes Flash is currently running on Android Devices. Anyone that owns an Android Device knows about these browsers. A simple Google Search will find them with ease. I'm sure at least a couple of people working for Armor Games has one or more of these browsers on their Personal Android Device(s).
Showing 31-34 of 34