ForumsGamesYour least favorite game

27 6351
DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I would like to know which games are the most terrible.

• 27 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Yuck.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I'll go with World of warcrack since i have to say least favorite not worst game.

Firekiller55
Firekiller55
190 posts
Nomad

Call of duty Ghosts not any other call of duty

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Probably Superman 64, I never played it but it looks extremely dull. I mean seriously, all you do is fly into rings.

There's also E.T. for the Atari, which, again, I never played, but looks terrible.

Then there's the CD-I Zeldas that I never played and they don't even need an explanation.

The worst game I have played... would probably be Space Camp for Wii. You literally did nothing in it.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Superman 64 yep. I generally like most games though.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Superman 64 was genius what are you guys talking about

i bet u guys just sucked at it

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

the ripping game of doom and death: **** masters

come on to the ripping stage, and rip some *****! says administrator ripper.
level 1: this game is coming out soon!

so I waited a month for alpha to go to beta, then it said: level 1: let's rip some *****, ok? you hold like this, and rip like this. LEVEL 1 COMPLETE! level 2: this game is coming out soon... unless you pay $1,000,000,000 USD! a few days laater, this game was banned.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

every single halo game in existence. i can easily play through ET on atari before i could a halo game

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

every single halo game in existence. i can easily play through ET on atari before i could a halo game

I can understand that, but I think that trying Reach might be more fun for you. If you find it too easy, put it on heroic or legendary, and turn mythic on. Or dispense with the campaign and just do the horde mode, firefight.
The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

I would say far cry 2 for pc game kept over-heating my gaming pc or just crashing it
I can play Arma 2, Elder scrolls: Oblivion, Heroes of might and magic 3-5, and skyrim on it but that game...

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Half Life 2. I wanted to like it, and can see the appeal and strength of concept, but it's so repetative, slow, dull, and overlong. Luckily I got it on the orange box with Portal, so it was still good value.

jaykowalski
jaykowalski
10 posts
Nomad

Saints Row 3 - bcuz i cannot play it on DX9 :|

TennesseeBoy
TennesseeBoy
20 posts
Farmer

To those older people out there, how could we forget Custer's Revenge. For those of you who don't know about it, you're lucky. It's a repulsive game that has no real plot and even if you're not disturbed by it, it's mind-numbingly boring.

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

makesuny....... its supposed to be least favorite lol. but i agree with TennesseeBoy custers revenge sucked AND was offensive

thelastairbender1
thelastairbender1
10 posts
Nomad

I don't have much idea on the PC or console games, but i used to hate it whenever someone used to send me Farmville request cause that was my least favorite game. Good that I found a diversion in Penguins of Madagascar. Otherwise Candy Crush Saga also feels stale these days!

Showing 1-15 of 27