ForumsThe TavernR-relationship thread..?

40 14959
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

what happened to it? :[

• 40 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

OMG Pang you are like an angle sent by our lord and saviour SSTG!

I was looking for it as well...

There are 2 girls in my base... I like both and both showed some interest in me. Both are cute and smart and i enjoy talking with both of them. I cant ask one and than the other, as it will make me look like a "hit on everyone" wierdo, aspeicaly in a small place like my base. What can i do? Why vant it never be simple?!?!?!

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I was in the same situation with two close friends, I pretty much made a split second decision about the whole situation and looking back I realized it was the best decision I made in a long time. I just asked myself who would I rather live with, who could I see myself being with in a few years time. To be honest for a week or two I wondered what would happen had I asked the other girl, then I realized that there was nothing that I could do about the situation and than I realized I didn't Want to do anything to that situation as I was happy, very happy.

The best things require work, sometimes, there are other best things that just happen without any work at all and that's awesome too. Look if you want to make the situation as simple as possible, flip a coin. If they are as equally awesome as you say they are then a coin flip seems to be the best thing to do.

I have to mention this for the sake of playing devils advocate, you could look at it this way, if you ask the one you feel that would be less likely to say yes then a week later you can ask the other one. This has drawbacks as well as positives as you got to ask both of them out instead of just one, however the girl that said no could then start talking to the other girl you like and make you seem less attractive, now I have no idea about these women's personalities so I hope I'm not doing them a disservice by mentioning this possibility. Also take note I'm not saying they will say no, I don't know you anywhere near enough to make such claims.

That's my two cents anyhow.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

relationships as in romance? i had a thing for a girl but shes too busy for me and this other girl is kind of a slert.. relationships are over rated, rather stick with anime and videogames

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

De-stickied because no one was posting in it. Last grouping of posts was in April. Before that it was February.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ah..I feared as much =/

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I have a liking on a girl... most of you know the story.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Dont you even start Mr. cookiespants!

@pangtongshu well, most of this thread was a small cry for help from forever aloner {mostly me}. I think that in some point we just gave up...
Plus, ive heared that if you remain virgin to the age of 40 you become a wizard!
@Drink - Amen for that!

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Dont you even start Mr. cookiespants!

His name, @danielo , is R2D21999, not Mr. cookiespants.

I've been in a relationship before, just not saying who.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

@apldeap123 o.0

Acoording to the Danielo-dictionery - 'noun' (sometimes a verb as well)pants: a common nickname, in which a noun which reppresent a person is given to the said man in order to call someone in a humorical method. Example: Mr. R2D like to offer his mosnterous cookies to newcomers. Danielo, in order to sound funny, call the said gentelman "Cookie(as for his favorite hobbie)-pants". Squarepants, funnypants, makingDanieloconfusedpants, etc.

TL;DR - I know R2D21999 for almost 3 years. I know what is name is.

I did the eye experiment with both (look them in the eyes "randomly" and see if they keep looking at your eyes as well). Both did. Fudge my life. Why cant i just buy them for 3 camels and marry them both?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I know R2D21999 for almost 3 years. I know what is name is.

A mistake on my part, then. Sorry.
(o_o)
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I have relationship issues. I'd post in the thread. But I wont. I hath too much procrastination in my blood.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I have relationship issues. I'd post in the thread. But I wont. I hath too much procrastination in my blood.

Just because u havent been on the chat doesnt mean i dont still love u :c
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Why cant i just buy them for 3 camels and marry them both?

Then, my good friend, life would be so much simpler.
Think_King
Think_King
1 posts
Peasant

*ahem* I'd like to say... lol XD

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

So i like a girl. And i asked her out today.

BUT... theres always a butt. One of her best friends hates my GUTS. So i asked her out, her friends was standing next to her. Almost got killed. Literally. I didnt get an answer because the girl i asked out was too busy holding back her friend from killing me. Yea... that happened. It was terrifying. I just scared for tomorrow what she says, and whether or not i live, or die.

Showing 1-15 of 40