ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] The Last Stand: Dead Zone connection problems

12 6754
Arkenwrecker
Arkenwrecker
6 posts
Nomad

Hiya, I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing connection problems like getting stuck at the loading screen. I've refreshed the page even refreshed my internet and it wasn't my internet cause other MMO games that I played runs smoothly only The Last Stand: Dead Zone happens to be stuck at the connection screen, So I was just wondering if you guys have any suggestions to this problem I'm experiencing also I would connect to the game but after five minutes it would say I was disconnected from the server and the same problems again

• 12 Replies
The_10th_Doctor_of_G
The_10th_Doctor_of_G
4 posts
Nomad

im also having this problem its gone on for several days with no sign of a patch or even acknowledgement of the situation

Arkenwrecker
Arkenwrecker
6 posts
Nomad

Yeah I thought a patch was happening but there wasn't any patches

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Arkenwrecker @The_10th_Doctor_of_G

Could you give me a screenshot of what you see? Also could you try an "Incognito" window in Chrome, or a "Privacy" window in FireFox?

NightElf811
NightElf811
1 posts
Nomad

I'm having the exact same problems.

when raiding: infinite loading screen with equipping survivors
when doing manually missions:infinite loading screen with mentioning of 'reparing to enter area.
I seem only to be able to do automissions at this moment

Things I tried:

- refreshing --> Doesn't work
- Closing firefox/ google chrome (task management) then restarting --> Doesn't work
- Reboot pc --> Doesn't work

Possible causes:
I updated flash player a week ago to it's newest version?
Con's update?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@NightElf811 Could you try an "Incognito" window in Chrome, or a "Privacy" window in FireFox? (Feel like I'm an echo)

Arkenwrecker
Arkenwrecker
6 posts
Nomad

Okay I'll try and send a screenshot to you by the way thanks for the advice Ferret

Arkenwrecker
Arkenwrecker
6 posts
Nomad

Don't worry about it now I managed to get it fixed I have no idea what was going on but I was just messing around with my internet and other stuffs and manage to get it working I still don't have any clue what was going on but still thanks for the advice Ferret it really helped me your the first Admin that I've met that is really helpful

Arkenwrecker
Arkenwrecker
6 posts
Nomad

http://connectionproblems

Arkenwrecker
Arkenwrecker
6 posts
Nomad

By the way how do you send a screenshot or post it in the forums? I tried searching for the thread but I can't find any in the forums

The_10th_Doctor_of_G
The_10th_Doctor_of_G
4 posts
Nomad

Opening a new incognito window didn't do anything it's still saying connection error I'm fairly certain it's on the server side as it's not limited to this computer specifically

Shatteredsol2
Shatteredsol2
1 posts
Nomad

Ive been having connection problems but only at my school. its not anything wrong with the game its the server you are using or routing thru. at home the game works just fine and never disconnects

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Shatteredsol2 This is a really old forum thread, but likely it's a firewall at school that's blocking your access. We have no fix for that, sorry.

Showing 1-12 of 12