ForumsNews and Feedbackan idea

16 9554
riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

I have an idea to make armor games better. add a level system. when you get a quest, post a game (that is good) or get merits, you get points. every 500 points you level up. every 100 points you get a coin witch can be used in the item store where you can get perks for seperate games or get perks or features for the website itself (including AFG+ for 1 day, and can be bought only ten times.) supercoins you can get for getting a certin amount of hard quests, post really good games, every level up you have a 25% chance to get one. you can also buy supercoins ($1 USD for 5 supercoins). these can be used to trade for coins, get extreme perks for games and even AFG+ for 15 days. you can also use supercoins to get AFG++ ($10 USD for 5 days, $20 USD for 12 days.) feel like these features will really take gaming to a whole new level, including forcing gamers to play games that sound boring but are not. also try adding quests for most great games, and speed up the pace of making them if possible. more content = longer gaming = more people = happieness for you and us.

• 16 Replies
riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

basically that is included in my main post exept that getting all game quests thing. you should get 20% AP earned for all quests combined, beacuase some games are really easy to get all quests like sushi cat 2: the great purrade. also, there is a toy for that on the armor games shop. add in stickers and shirts of screenshots of cool and funny moments. that is a nice change I would say.

Showing 16-16 of 16