ForumsThe TavernDoes anyone else use my armatar?

29 11225
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I dunno :/

• 29 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Necromancer does, but he's not active. I'm the one who drew it.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I think there are still quite a few people who used it last time we checked. There used to be a rare armatars thread somewhere, oh how I miss that thread lol.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

That's a good question, actually. I haven't seen anyone active with that armatar, but you never know.
I'm curious about myself, now...I THINK I'm the only person with this armatar...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Thinking about it, I don't know that I have seen anyone else with yours, Storm, at least not in a while.

I happen to know (thanks to the old leaderboard) that only 1 other person has mine, auggie something or another of old. Granted people may have unlocked it and started using it since but that seems highly unlikely.

evil, I don't know how active they are, but there were recently one or two active members who had yours.

~Manly

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

NOOOOO im becoming... not special ;-;

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am the only one that is active that uses this dino one. I know at least one other person has it but hasn't been active here in forever.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

As a matter of fact I associate the reaper armatar with partydevil, who still uses it. Mwahahaha! Sorry evil ^^

Of the coloured Helloween faces I'm using, another one (the green one) is used by R1a2z3e4. I remember at least another user had a blue one back when they were available, but haven't seen it for a long time.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I did a search and came up with a small list of users who still use this Armatar @evilsweetblock.

evilsweetblock (active)
necromancer (inactive)
partydevil (active)
99percentcomplete (inactive)
trying (active)
CalvinKidd137 (inactive)
jalex12 (inactive)

But to assure you, most of them are either inactive or not active much as you can see from the list, which still makes yours a special one. =)

PLUS... if you count the total number of accounts on Armor Games and then look at how many of those use this Armatar, I'd say you are definitely pretty darn special!

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Not special enough... I can only classify myself as....
Uncommonly Rare ;-;
Also, can I ask a favor from you sometime @mrdaycee? I dunno if you can do the said favor, but im just wandering if I can ask you for it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You can always ask me for a favor @evilsweetblock, but I will tell you in advance that it always depends on what this favor is... ask me and ye shall find out! =)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

What's a Favor?

Link!
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I don't think so. I don't recall ever seeing anyone else with yours, blk.

~Manly

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

@TheMostManlyMan

@Gunspite101 uses blk's armatar. He's one of my friends, back when I played The Last Stand: Dead Zone.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

He's one of my friends, back when I played The Last Stand: Dead Zone.

To be honest, I think he's a friend to anyone who even posts in the comments xD

And also @MrDayCee, how do you do an armatar search? Do you have some special mod tech? I'd love to do a few if I knew how ^^
GUNspite101
GUNspite101
24 posts
Jester

I like this Armatar blk, best I've come across in my time on AG. I would like to design an Armatar for a contest but I'm terrible at drawing, both on a computer and IRL,so I won't be changing it for a while.

Showing 1-15 of 29