ForumsGamesGemini strike general suggestions

3 3513
Banthafodder1
Banthafodder1
13 posts
Nomad

Hi guys and welcome to Gemini strike!

First off I have a few suggestions for help in this game.

A Gemini strike specific forum would be a nice addition and there will be a lot of questions coming up about GS.

We have started a wikia page on Gs and would love extra info on anything anyone can provide. Found here http://geministrike.wikia.com/wiki/Gemini_Strike_Wiki

We really want to focus on main gameplay and thre addition of items(equipment) rarity and bonuses of each item found by players and formulate a list with a screenshot.

A FAQs page on game specific details would be great on the Gs specific forum page. Any chance we can have a armor games login instead of facebook or guest? Idk about you guys but I don't do the whole facebook thing but was kind of forced to just to make backing up easier.

I see this game having a great amount of potential depending on the direction
I think a sort of "relic finding quest" to add to overall stats or ship leveling would be very cool as well. Any potential to make it like a MMO with a galaxy boss or anything like that or more pvp oriented?

• 3 Replies
Banthafodder1
Banthafodder1
13 posts
Nomad

The achievements don't work btw.

@Krin or if anyone has questions- if you need help with anything I would be glad to try and help. Thanks.

Zufeng1
Zufeng1
13 posts
Jester

I have a few suggestions for some tweaks and options, not new content stuff:

*Include an option to automatically use newly acquired reactors if you are already holding one. (and prevent previous reactor from being overwritten and wasted)

*Include an option to replay the story in completed sectors.

*Make the inventory stay on the same page (instead of going back to page one) when you open up an item's info and then press back.

*Add more pages to the inventory

Banthafodder1
Banthafodder1
13 posts
Nomad

A option to go AUTO attack, life, or armor would be nice as well.

Showing 1-3 of 3