ForumsSupport Forum[Redirected] Games are not loading

9 2998
Bromus
Bromus
3 posts
Jester

I cannot access any MMO games on Armor Games. When selecting them they take me to the relevant loading page, but then nothing. Either a white square with the words "Get user information error. Please refresh" (refreshing doesn't resolve issue), or in the case of the game I am trying to access: Zombies ate my pizza: either the page refuses to load at all (completely blank white page), or the above error message, or it gives me the option to select Server 1, but then does nothing.

I have tried the other MMO's and the same issues occur with them. I've tried reandom non-MMO games, and it seems to be hit and miss as to which games load, and which do not.

I have deleted cookies, refreshed, paused all addons to my browsers, yet the issues persist.

• 9 Replies
GoEshadow1Au3
GoEshadow1Au3
12 posts
Bard

***Wartune is affected as well***

The server selection page takes upwards of a minute to load and either does nothing when selecting a server or attempts to load and fails a couple of minutes later.

I am now getting an error message: "get user information error. please refresh page."

I tried logging out of AG and logging back in to no effect. I did not delete cookies as it doesn't appear AG has stocked away any for Wartune.

I am able to access my character on S532 through R2games home page without issue.

Tsuchiima
Tsuchiima
1 posts
Nomad

same getting the white screen issue on kingsroad. works on other publishers such at kong and rumble so a problem with armor games i guess.

Sir_DEC
Sir_DEC
11 posts
Archduke

King of Tower is totally blanked and my quests page (with KoT quests) cant load too.

But I can play LoTS for example.

Bromus
Bromus
3 posts
Jester

@GoEShadow: sadly S1 on armor games is not the same as S1 on the R2 forums. Cannot access my character through the R2 site as it does not exist there

ZoroR
ZoroR
21 posts
Jester

At first it worked all right, but now I can´t access Mob wars, Pirate clan, Zombie slayer, Viking clan - it all started when I tried to go for the week´s challenge. Iôm getting the same thing as others.
The king of towers is not working either

GoEshadow1Au3
GoEshadow1Au3
12 posts
Bard

Yeah, I'm working my way through the list of MMO's and not a single one is accessible.

All of the other genre portals seem to be working with no issues.

Tino100
Tino100
7 posts
Shepherd

Same issue here. No MMO is loading. I've tried several.

Random single player games work fine.

wwj745
wwj745
8 posts
Nomad

A game is no fun if you cannot play. There are multiple posts from people with the same problem. Where are the admin's to say what is going on? How long will it be down? Etc....

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

These issues have been explained in an official announcement. Please check this thread. Thank you! =)

This thread will now be locked to redirect all posts into one place...

Showing 1-9 of 9