ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Hack in The king of Towers.

5 3346
the_hunk
the_hunk
2 posts
Blacksmith

Good evening,

I play king of towers. As of today, I have a trouble when I play in the prison. A ICHE, level 48 (max battle power 236643 and 21949 soldiers) starts every time against me as I select another person. I noticed that this iche does not exist in the game, is this normal, is it a bug or a hacker ??? Thank you in advance for your answer.

• 5 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I will move this to the Support Forum for you @the_hunk and I will callout @Ferret on this one as well. He may have an answer to this question for you, ok? Hang in there! =)

the_hunk
the_hunk
2 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks for your help MrDayCee

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

And I'm looping in @Tasselfoot. He would likely know how better to approach something like this, but my gut says contact KoT support. Have you tried that?

http://towerdefense-ag.shinezone.com/help.php

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hey @the_hunk I checked in with Shinezone and Iche is not a hacker... just a paying user. And you keep getting matched with him because you're similar levels and there aren't many other players in the same level range as you two!

Zaptue
Zaptue
15 posts
Shepherd

This Iche guy tends to buy his way to the top spot in many of the events, so I imagine he is very frustrating to go up against! I can only advise you to hang in there, and things should be better once you get more players in the same level range. Good luck!

Showing 1-5 of 5