ForumsGamesImperial Army

0 1369
sphinz
sphinz
6 posts
Peasant

Hello people, I am Sphinz, Well if you play Raze 3 or Strike Force Heroes or Raze 2, you could recognize my skills in it, I'll give you an intro to the Faction.
Imperial Army
Imperial army is a Faction of AG whose style of playing is all, that includes shooting, Arcade, Puzzles etc. You need to be a respected,well-manner and respectful player to join. Our official Website is:
imperialarmy.wordpress.com
To join simply click on the Join Page and fill in the form, please start a discussion on my page because I can approve your form and reply to your condescending question. Read our Security systems and don't forget to visit to get our News' and Chat. We are the Professionals of Quest Games mostly but you can play other Non-Quest games too. Always be realistic and no abusing because it may get you banned from the Faction if you are a member. Our website is going to "Grow" as time passes. There are Superior ranking spots open for professional players to go up for, So I suggest that you start earning medals or quests, I am going to be the Administrator of the faction, If the faction survives the first month then i'll be hiring site Authors to secure and do stuff in sites, I'll be kind but strict. Avoid Religious, Business, political Talk. Don't Cristine a member or you'll be either removed from the Faction or going to be Demoted. Our Chat administration Team will always be looking for our Chat so visit it too. Requirements are:
1. Talk only about Gaming.
2. Be always regular on our Site.
3. You must have at least 15 medals overall.
4. Proper English is Compulsory at all time.
That's all for this moment, don' forget to join us and start a Disqus on my profile.
Thanks for reading-Sphinz out.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0