ForumsSupport Forum[Locked] The website has some problems.

84 23574
DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I'm having trouble connecting to AG and when I do(as in now) everything is fuzzy and it's really slow. this has been happening for a few days but there is nothing wrong with my computer. Any help please?

• 84 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@DarthTyrannausarus Please give the site 15-30 minutes to return back to normal.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

Ah ok. What is happening?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Same here... Things aren't loading correctly and everything is very very slow... In fact as soon as I opened up the AG forums my computer started to slow down, and as soon as I close it it speeds up again. Also right when I came on and loaded the website it had like a loading screen that said I had to wait 5 seconds for some Cloudflare thing. Do you guys know about that?

Arthurusrex
Arthurusrex
2 posts
Farmer

same probleme, flash dont charge anywhere in armorgames actually, i dont have solution

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, Cloudflare is a tool we're using to prevent attacks on our website.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

Has someone attacked you guys?

Arthurusrex
Arthurusrex
2 posts
Farmer

Ok, glad to not be alone ^^ so armore games is under ddosattacks ?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It seem some unfriendly sorts wished to ruin everybody's game-playing today. We're doing the best we can to fix the situation.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

Wow. Well, I hope you guys get it back up in time.

FloodSC
FloodSC
2 posts
Blacksmith

DDoS is happening everywhere these days. Sorry it had to happen to you guys at Armor Games if that is indeed what is going on. Good luck and I hope you combat it well.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot to us. We just want our players to be able to play.

DJZhadow
DJZhadow
2 posts
Nomad

hey guys I have good internet connection why is it that when I click on a game to playit it loads the page but the parte where the game is supposed to apear stays blanc????

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@DJZhadow As this thread has said, we're having issues with servers. Please be patient, it will start working as soon as the issue is resolved.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

IE breaks when I try to access AG from that browser. I can still access the site from Chrome though.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

help! all pictures like http://armorgames.com/images/btn-submit.png
and http://armorgames.com/images/ag3/banner-premium-thankyou.png and http://armorgames.com/images/flags/us.png are not showing and replaced with that picture not loaded in picture. and the bottom part of each page's background is blue and the games pannel's background is blue. is it happening to you? also, the post reply button and create new topic button appears white, making it seem like there is no button there.

Showing 1-15 of 84