ForumsForum GamesHow Gantic Are You? | Is Over!

236 109278
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to How Gantic Are You? the quiz thread game show that measures your Gantessence. This is a highly accurate patented process. Get ready to prove your Ganticness with Gantickery and Ganticisms. Are you a Ganticable Gantoid? or a Ganticious Gantian? Find out now!

Sign-ups are open until 10-20 spots are filled or 1 week passes, whichever happens first. Please do not drop out in the middle of it. While signing up, please wager the amount of Gantic Points that you are the most Gantic of all Gantestants.

Gantestants will be scored with Gantic Points up to the final round.
Gantestants with low Gantic Points at the end of the round may be eliminated.
Gantestants may complete secret challenges to win bonus Gantic Points.

ROSTER:
10 apldeap123
40 Darkfire45
20 evilsweetblock
all JACKinbigletters
50 Lowco1
all MattEmAngel
32 Nerdsoft
9/10 nivlac724
25 pangtongshu
26 Patrick2011
10 R2D21999
08 Reton8
20 riku_ullman
3/4 StormWalker
26 TheMostManlyMan

()_() Gantic has taken over this thread.
(-ò_ó) Long live the Rabbit King!
o(")_(") Great is the White One!

• 236 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

FINAL ROUND

The FINAL ROUND is a flash gaming round that requires a both luck and skill.

You have a choice between two short, simple, but addictive games:
- Lock-n-Roll
Earn the higher score. I've scored somewhere around 32000 at best, but usually average lower.
Fair warning: I think this game hangs with every action and doesn't run as smoothly as it used to. Or it might just be me.

- Dice Mogul
Earn the higher amount of money when you win normal mode. 10000 is high. 3000-6000 is somewhere around average.

These require screenshot confirmations.

The first Gantestant here gets to call the coin flip. The winner of the coin flip gets to choose the game. Play the game however many times as you like.

Whoever submits their score first can submit early and get their score beat and later submit an even higher score, or everyone can wait to submit on the last day and hope to win it all.

You have one day to flip and choose the game and one week to submit your score.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There is always an element of luck when it comes to Gantic.

Coin Flip = Tails

COIN RESULTS
Coin Flip
Tails
riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

Well, I only made it to the final round because of luck.

I call heads, Lock-n-roll.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

1. The coin was already flipped.

2. If you both wanted the same game, then there was no point in flipping for it in the first place.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

I didn't understand anything, so I like, copied MattEmAngel's moves...

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

ummmm hello?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

And the most Gantic Gantestant is MattEmAngel, mostly because the Gantestants don't continue participating.

You win a Golden Carrot Stick! That is pretty much useless for anything other than looking shiny or as a paperweight. Yay!

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

*looks at title*

Congrats on that, Matt. And it's been a pleasure playing in the contest, Sir Gantic. Any chance on a season 2?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I don't know. Would you take a meaningless victory? The journey dictates the reward, which was why Count to 100 was a quest after it was accomplished, rather than before, so those who worked on it just because got it first and those that followed and don't believe usually don't get anything and give up after a few tries.

Partly it's perseverance in a matter that doesn't in the grand scheme of things, but the whole is that it's a matter that doesn't. The means justify the end.

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

Feeling philosophical are we? That was quite poetic so I applaud you, for whatever it's worth.

Showing 226-235 of 236