ForumsQuestsQuantum Of Light Quests

17 18965
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Let's talk about Quests for Quantum Of Light.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16058/media/icon/c7f69864f96d319f3a4353f38caae2fb.png?v=1411509703
The Vortex
Complete level 5 without using a Hint.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16058/media/icon/e1288d3c4571c678f08ced4e0dbe073b.png?v=1411509730
Crystal Spectrum
Complete all 24 levels.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16058/media/icon/e79603af4e461e6e1e32b47112aac1e4.png?v=1411509760
Light Master
Beat the game.
Hardness: Hard

• 17 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Totaly overseen this lil masterpiece, thanks to quests i now played it... and its great.

All badges unlock fine for me, no problems

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Crystal Spectrum and Light Master are not showing up on my profile. It's been about 10 minutes or so since completion and I have logged out and Logged back in. The quest number is not correct either, however, the quests show as completed on the game page.

I played using the Mozilla Firefox web browser.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

They all have triggered normally for me, that last one stumped me for a bit tho.

lywzc
lywzc
9 posts
King

Crystal Spectrum showed up but Light Master didn't...Where is the difference between the two quests?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Crystal Spectrum showed up but Light Master didn't...Where is the difference between the two quests?

I have four more levels so I don't know for sure, but someone in the comments said that there is like a star on the front page and you click on it and the puzzle on the front page finishes and you win.
lywzc
lywzc
9 posts
King

I have four more levels so I don't know for sure, but someone in the comments said that there is like a star on the front page and you click on it and the puzzle on the front page finishes and you win.

Oh,I finally managed to earn the quest
Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

DAT final level :c but great game though

goroth_da_blade
goroth_da_blade
1 posts
Chancellor

Light Master:

In the main menu there is a puzzle going on in the back ground, and the only way to actually affect it is to click the star ribbon you get from beating all 24 levels.

Beat all 24 levels and return to the main menu, Click the star ribbon and wait, if the puzzle solves great, if not click it again.

(took me 2 clicks to solve)
once it solves you should receive the quest

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

gg but the Light Master is by my oppinion wasted quest, because you must complete all 24 levels from witch you get the Crystal Spectrum and then in menu rightclick the gold star badge and then click on (c) 2013 by foumartgames and for that is this quests. It looks kinda dumm.

Financer
Financer
12 posts
Herald

thanks goroth

panthchesh
panthchesh
3 posts
Scribe

I haven't used one quest yet, but never got the vortex.

panthchesh
panthchesh
3 posts
Scribe

nevermind, had to reload the game.

mscalil
mscalil
3 posts
Scribe

Ok, the last one takes years to show up, but DONE.

ClowLeed
ClowLeed
1 posts
Bard

Nice game with walkthrough but without help from here i would have never solved "Light Master".

Thanks!

robertschrik
robertschrik
2 posts
Herald

light master compleat all levels and click the ribbon some times to shovel the last (25?) level

Showing 1-15 of 17