ForumsGamesEverything Pokemon! (Except cards cuz' no one likes them and only a little anime talk)

43 9843
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Hello this is my first post in the video game thread and I thought might start t out with my favorite game, Pokemon! So this is pretty much any pokemon talk about the games! (I don't think theres a thread about this buts correct me if I'm wrong.) Il start it off with roaming legendaries! Do you like them? Why or why not? I personally hate the Idea of roaming legendaries, I mean running from route to route until there there. And than you have to specially train a pokemon with mean look so they don't instantly flee! I mean how is that fun?

• 43 Replies
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Hhhmm, roaming legendaries, a bane to my existence really. But depends on which version though; the rates whereby the roaming legendaries in X and Y are much higher than the rest of the versions and you don't have to battle and catch them on the spot, just meet them 15 times and they will instantly spawn in a cave.

I'd say the worst kind of roaming legendaries was the Kami trio from Gen 5. They only appear when its raining and you can't use sweet scent to lure em lol.

bofaboy
bofaboy
1 posts
Nomad

hi lol iike pokemon

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I had a ton of pokemon cards when I was little... and I had tons of games lol let me list them.

Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Heart Gold
Soul Silver
Black
White
Black 2
White 2

i'm not that old so I don't have any original game boy games but still, I was pretty addicted to them.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

I had a ton of pokemon cards when I was little... and I had tons of games lol let me list them.

Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Heart Gold
Soul Silver
Black
White
Black 2
White 2

i'm not that old so I don't have any original game boy games but still, I was pretty addicted to them.

Someone's not gonna be happy lols. But anyways...

Anybody battles competitively here in X and Y? I feel like playing a battle ;D
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I just had the best idea ever (You can still talk about other things but you an do this to)

BATTLE OF THE GYM LEADERS!!!!

Pryce (HGSS)

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/0/02/HeartGold_SoulSilver_Pryce.png/180px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Pryce.png

Find info here

Vs

Clair (HGSS)

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/f/fe/HeartGold_SoulSilver_Clair.png/400px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Clair.png

Find info Here

Bryce has the type advantage but Clair has more and stronger Pokemon

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Flannery best gym leader
/thread

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

The best gym leader is this guy

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k515/ChromeZard/300px-XY_Wulfric.png

I mean look at his curves, he's so sexy.

Wulfric sama~~~

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Actually everything < Burgh

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-02/enhanced/webdr08/28/11/enhanced-14571-1393605419-8.jpg

his clothes and the way he battles are just fabulous

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i speak for some when i say this, pokemon is getting more stale than call of duty, there is only so much you can do with battling with pocket monsters.

though i do like gen 1 - 3 the best i still want to play the newer ones.. the newest one i played is heart gold and only got 3 badges.. when i get a better income im gonna get black 1 and 2 and x or y then of course the alpha sapphire

and same goes for the anime, ash is still 10 after 20 or so years wut?

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

and same goes for the anime, ash is still 10 after 20 or so years wut?

Ash is in a coma and is reliving his past as a young kid
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

No no no, you're obviously wrong. He has found the secret to immortality. Anyone up for lynching him to find his secret?

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

No no no, you're obviously wrong. He has found the secret to immortality. Anyone up for lynching him to find his secret?

... Plausible, since he has been in contact with a sh*t ton of magical legendaries and stuff... Also, he's an aura guardian lol.

I somehow feel bad for OP since we're not doing his gym leader thing lol
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

somehow feel bad for OP since we're not doing his gym leader thing lol

D:

Ash is in a coma and is reliving his past as a young kid

No no no no no no no, Ho-oh AKA the weird bird thing in the first episode grants eternal happiness and thats why ash becomes a good trainer and stays 10 years old
jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

The title of this thread made me look into the dephts of my cubboard to take look at my good old Pokémon cards. I counted 700 hundred. ;D

Moheto
Moheto
6 posts
Scribe

Y`all ready cause youngster joey`s bringing the heat.

Showing 1-15 of 43