ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] checking your browser before accessing Armorgames

1 16514
Tidyguy
Tidyguy
1 posts
Nomad

I noticed recently that now there is about a 6 second delay whenever I type in armorgames.com in my browser. At first I thought that some malware had hijacked my browser and was going to redirect it or something, but I ran spybot search & destroy, and it found nothing. Plus, I always do end up going to armorgames. The message says something about "checking your browser before accessing armorgames.com", and then something about a DDOS.

Probably the only difference between what I do and what most folks do is that
A) I manually type in armorgames to get there
&
B) My browser (Firefox 32) is set to forget everything each time I close it. I figure this is probably the smartest way to keep any sort of malware or virus from nabbing important personal info, like history, passwords, etc.

I have attached a screenshot of what I see appearing now each and every time that I visit the armorgames.com website. Have any of the rest of you seen this?http://s1.postimg.org/4u40b8em7/checking_your_browser.jpg

• 1 Reply
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Our lovely site has had a bit of trouble with people attacking it. That message you're seeing is our protection in place to stop these recent DDoS attacks.

There's nothing at all to worry about, and lots and lots of people are seeing this message. We hope that people will stop being jerks and quit attacking us. But in the meantime, we figure that waiting 5 seconds is better than not being to play games here at all

Showing 1-1 of 1