ForumsGamesWhat is the one thing you are unable to bring yourself to do... in Video Games.

39 8559
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Simple question, what is something you just cannot bring yourself to do in video games?

Mine?

Be Evil...

I can't explain it, I always have to be the nice guy... always diplomatic... always looking for the alternative...

I just can't bring myself to let HK47 kill that random person who has done no wrong to me. I can't say, "You know what? Forget you Bionic Cultists, I'm going to eradicate you now."

What about you?

• 39 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I used to do that too. I always was the good guy and one day I kinda got tired of it. So I decided to go play infamous and go full evil. At the beginning it was difficult, but by the end I was murdering inoccent AIs everywhere. Fun.

I generally cannot leave things behind, most notably in loot games. I find myself holding that one really good but way too low leveled gun in my backpack for awhile instead of dropping it.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I can't kill Little Sisters in Bioshock, though people say they're nothing more than ghoulish twisted female fiends. They're still children, and I adore kids. Plus, they're cute in their own way.

http://gaygamer.net/images/bioshockanime.jpg

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Unprovoked violence in general. Theft from some NPCs is justifiable.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

finish dark souls, dark souls and demon souls. Mainly because of school but also because of the fact is they are so god ****ing hard

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I have no moral qualms about video games. I'm like HuskyStarcraft, I will not hesitate to kill that one random civi.

Also, he was looking at me funny.

~~~Darth Caedus

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

@nichodemus, same, I can't take the wee lil' lasses, now would you kindly grab that wrench off the wall?

ashleysophiaaa
ashleysophiaaa
1 posts
Nomad

I think I am unable to bring my PC in my Game....

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

well when it comes to stuff like where i can choose to let someone live or die i always pick live.. no matter how bad that person was.. i know it's not real but i just got to let them live.. but if it's a 2nd playthrough i may kill them just to see an alternate cutscene

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I really hate killing random AIs, unless its prototype, then I just run everyone over in a tank. But other than that, Im always like"KILL KILL KILL" and then im like "****it I shouldnt have done that!"

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

What I can almost never bring myself to do is play on after I've unlocked and done everything. I just don't really find it as fun, which is why I've never understood people who reach max prestige in CoD (back when I liked it) and just kept playing endless hours on it. It's just not fun for me after progression has stopped.

~Manly

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Turn my back on the mine-craft villagers.

I always have ridiculous plans of building walls or trenches around every village I find to protect those defenseless idiots.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Allow myself to lose in Pokemon, unless it's on purpose like training in the Elite Four.

I just can't handle losing in Pokemon. So what I do is, before every gymleader, I save. So when I lose a battle I just turn off the game and go back to the save point. It's a thing of mine.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Turn my back on the mine-craft villagers.

Here's what I do: Lock them in their houses and then build a tiny cell around them. They've never escaped that way.

Sell things. I always hold onto every single piece of equipment ever, fill up whatever inventory I get, and then get mad when I try to pick something up and it says "Your inventory is full, you hoarding fool."
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I have to talk with everybody. Literally, everybody. Say I'm playing an RPG, yeah? Okay I see like 30 NPC villagers, and I talk with the first dozen or so. They're all generic looking and all, and all of them say the exact same thing. But because I usually think that one of them is an Illuminati spy, I end up talking with all 30 of them, wasting my time and not getting any new info.

;~; This OCD though.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Leaving an idle game. They steal my mind from math, and school. But hey, who needed those anyway

Showing 1-15 of 39