ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEvilsweet Archives

4 3747
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Welcome! Welcome! Come, get out of that nasty mud! Oh, don't worry about the stains, the servants will clean it. Have a seat, have a seat! Yes, Take your boots and coat off, you must be freezing in that wet woolly thing! Where are you? Good question! You're right here, now, at the Evilsweet Archives. What is this? Well, its a library for all of the short horror stories our famously known writer Evilsweetblock writes, in his spare time, and people like you, who stumble upon his archives, to read and write reviews on what you think of the stories. Dont be shy! Have some tea while you read! The tea is red you say? why, let me pour some more water in it... Hm? You would like a snack? We have fried pastries in the pantry... We'll get you some! Now, please, please... Sit, and enjoy our vast archives of wondrous book after book!

• 4 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Don't mind if I do! Thank you kind sir! *shakes head* Water splashes around... Man, it's a thunderstorm out there! One like I've never experienced before... my feet are soaking wet!! *tshlop tshlop* There, boots off are much better!

Now how about that tea spiked with some rum? I need to warm up from the inside as well... *waits and looks around* Dark mysterious heads on the wall glisten in the gloom of the warm fire crackling. A shiver catches me by surprise... *ehh* Got any stories to tell while I'm greatfully accepting your shelter kind sir? =)

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Alright, heres one I thought up while in school reading 'The Hobbit'

Hello. This is Detective Cain, and today I have received a few Entry Logs on a PRD (Personal Recording Device) About the ... Lab Meltdown of '94. The current year is 2116 and the case was officially closed as a Nuclear Explosion, but these tapes will prove otherwise. What we currently have on the case is that a lab, we'll call it Secrecy Lab, found a large meteorite that hit the earth way back when, some time ... 2004 and was found at 2092. Two years after the meteorite was found and hauled to Secrecy Lab, the scientists started to report seeing hallucinations of a dark ... man. Soon, the hallucinations became visions, and the scientists started killing themselves or getting killed. So, the military did what it should and sent in a Private Mercenary Corp. to clear the mess out. These logs were written by those mercenaries.

ENTRY LOG 1 ~ 6:00 AM

There is a clicking sound, then someone mutters 'is this thing on?' after a few minutes of this, someone grabs it and starts to speak.
"Alright! finally got this ****ed thing to work... Anyway, my name is Michael, everyone calls me Mike, and right now i'm with John, Raven, Rene, and Tyr."
There is a pause
"The government or whatever wants us to keep logs so that if anything bad happens, They'll know and can fix it or whatever."
Another pause, and then the tape shuts off.

ENTRY LOG 2 ~ 7:15 AM

"Hey, this is John, and were at the front of the lab."
A voice says, Johns, slightly different from the first.
"The door is locked... Rene is prying it open. Tyr is standing back with Mike, sharing a bottle of booze.... I'm kinda alone here, waiting..."
There is a large cracking noise
"Oh! the doors opened, were gonna go inside ... Oh god its horrible in here.... I don't even wanna talk about it!"
The tape shuts off the second he finishes that word, the scene must be bad...

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

ENTRY LOG 3 ~ 8 10 AM

In the background, some one is heavily breathing
"After about 30 minutes of searching, somethin spooked us."
Its Mike's familiar voice.
"John, Raven, and Tyr ran off without us... I dunno what the ****ed thing is but it's been trailin' us. We're in some kinda meat locker or somethin', its pretty cold in here and there's a sh-"
The voice is cut off by a gasp, and then an 'oh god have mercy'
"The scientists... they're all dead. Hangin' by a rope in here... Aw god..."
A loud banging noise is heard, and then the Tape goes dead

ENTRY LOG 4 ~ 9:20 AM

Heavy breathing is heard, and then a chain of swearings. A man whose voice you haven't heard yet begins speaking
"This is Tyr.. something big, mean, and shadowy made me split up from Raven and Johnny, and we got split from Mike and Rene. I'm genuinely as ******* of whatever the ******* is living here..."
A loud screech is heard, followed by gunfire, a scream for mercy, and a snapping noise, then the Recorder dies

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Sorry guys, I lost my account on a different game site and im kinda mourning half way. I kinda forgot the rest of the story ATM, but when I remember it I'll post it.

Showing 1-4 of 4