ForumsWEPRPossible acts of treason?

6 5623
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

So anyway, i was browsing through the internet when i saw a pretty interesting news link. It stated an act of a somewhat treasonous actions committed by Israeli Inteligence units; which is refusing to work in occupied palestinian terries because they thought that they are working for the devide et impera methods against palestine.

Thoughts?

• 6 Replies
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

another link about the subject, but this time about the supposed divide and conquer tactics that Israel use. don't know what to make of this two

Aleph_naught
Aleph_naught
6 posts
Nomad

Unless your in Israel and it's against your own country it isn't treason.

Treason doesn't require an inside observer. Any person attempting to undermine the established authority of their home state is guilty of treason regardless of where you yourself live.

Members of a nation's armed forces, in a time of war, disobeying lawful orders of their superiors are committing treason.

I can be American. I can be Lithuanian. I can be Croatian. I can be Bosnian. I can be Vietnamese, Cambodian, Turkish, Libyan. It doesn't matter. It's still treason. Who I am doesn't alter the fact of what they did.

I doubt you live in Israel as you speak English and have internet.

Stereotypical 'murrica / 10
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Treason to who exactly anyway because I doubt you live in Israel as you speak English and have internet.

Israel is a pretty advanced country. Better look it up before you claim that again lol.

Stereotypical 'murrica / 10

Thanks for stereotyping all Americans.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Someone from Isreal wouldn't be on an English speaking website actively doing things as this website is probably not an Isreal thing

danielo has been relatively active for at least 3 years.
Showing 1-4 of 6