ForumsForum GamesWho do you miss on Armor Games?

316 108312
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Summon thy Friends...

Once per day you're allowed to @ a user you haven't seen on Armor Games for a long while.
If they respond on this thread, you get a point! A simple game...
Rules :

• The user must have not have been seen on Armor Games for over 2 weeks.
  • You may only contact one user each day on this thread.
  • Please do not pick random strangers, know the person you're contacting.
  • Once a person has been contacted on this thread, they may not be again until the following year.
  • If the person doesn't comment back on the thread, but comments elsewhere on the website - you may link to where they posted. The duration must be within a week of you @'ing them.
  • A reply with a callout to the user who summoned you, does not count.
  • Check the thread for already summoned users; doubles (or more) only count for the first one to summon the same user.

Winners :

This is a sneaky way to get our friends back in the forum.
  • 316 Replies
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Wait a minute.... The mod was not summoned completely. So as per the rule I think the person who summons a person first and then the person becomes active a point is given. If two persons summon the same person within a week, and the person replies within a week the first person is given a point. It this case the mod did not reply to the callout and the mod was technically not summoned right? So I think it counts as a point to me as the mod had become active within a week of me calling him out.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Wait this is like a game where people are awarded points for stuff and stuff? Ew, gross, please give me like negative points or something. I declare this thread unclean for 5 days

also @Strop again

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

dude stop poking me, I already replied... and after wrapping my head around the rules again, technically it would have been a summons... if alt had not called four users at the same time, I think? I dunno. I was paying more attention to the spirit of the game rather than the rules.

Either way it worked, but there are anti-harrassment measures in place!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

So I got two captures from the dead, alt and punisher.

Hi @skater_kid_who_pwns

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Where are you, @Anders123456?

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Where are you, @huwbert2013?

Anders123456
Anders123456
161 posts
Peasant

Haha, I'm right here.... not too active on this forum but I am on others. I'll be more active.... @akshobhya

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

It had been a month before you have become active again!

BTW, huw became active yesterday after 2 weeks but I don't know where. Can anyone help me with it ?

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Where are you, @Krin?

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Where are you @Minotaur55?

Anders123456
Anders123456
161 posts
Peasant

Wow, been a while since I logged in. I'd play more games on here if I had a faster computer. I used to play Raze and it's sequels constantly for 2-3 years back in 2010-2013.....

Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

@Greg7077 myself

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Where are you, @black_star305?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

@castlenovice has been gone for years. Come back and build more castles!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@@black_star305 has posted here. He has posted after 2 days of me summoning him. So that should count as a point to me.

Showing 211-225 of 316