ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Armor games is blocking Armor games.

9 2882
doghouse44
doghouse44
8 posts
Nomad

FYI, I'm logged into AG and attempt to open Phage Wars Live and at the same time as the START progress page opens a fly-out banner of sorts instructs me to "Play this game at Armorgames.com" It covers the game start page until I click the Play Now button which takes one to the AG home page. Drilling down to PWL and starting again brings me back to the beginning again where the whole failed process starts again.

I've tried one other game which is not afflicted with this blockage. Could this be a maintenance Lock out/Tag out deal?

This is the URL that I launch PWL from
http://armorgames.com/play/12372/phage-wars-live
which is identical to the URL that I get by drilling down from the home page.

I don't see a handy way of attaching a screen shot so send me an email if you think seeing one would help you out.

Thanks

• 9 Replies
Reznor26
Reznor26
2 posts
Shepherd

Same problem here with another game (Kingdom Rush 1).
The "funny" thing is I paid for it...

Please fix this.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@doghouse44 @Reznor26 Are you still having this issue? I'm not seeing anything wrong with these games.

doghouse44
doghouse44
8 posts
Nomad

Ferret, I just opened the game and it's not playing nice. I can send a screen shot, I need an email or some way to hand you a .jpg

Thanks

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@doghouse44 Ferret@ArmorGames.com - Please make sure any blockers, anti-virus, plugins are disabled though - that's often the issue.

doghouse44
doghouse44
8 posts
Nomad

got the addy. Blockers haven't changed since I started playing the game. Look for mail...

Reznor26
Reznor26
2 posts
Shepherd

@Ferret : Thank you for the response. The problem is apparently fixed for me

doghouse44
doghouse44
8 posts
Nomad

Problem persists on this end...

doghouse44
doghouse44
8 posts
Nomad

Still nothing new on my end on this topic...

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Answered this here

Showing 1-9 of 9