ForumsGamesNew Game Idea: A Half Glass of Water: Optimism vs. Pessimism

0 2697
Salsacookies
Salsacookies
4 posts
Nomad

The story begins, with a half glass of water. Well, a discussion of one anyway. Well, an ARGUMENT... of one. One day, the great nations of Optimism and Pessimism came to the Mid-Line Dome to settle one question. The main question. The question which will change the course of history, forever. Is the glass of water half empty, or half full?

Optimists say " The glass must be half full, otherwise, what's the point of life without goals to get to and things to make better".

Pessimists say "The glass is half empty, otherwise, wouldn't bad things never happen, and the world be sunshine and rainbows all the time?"

Realists say "Why does this matter? Really? It is just a glass of water. It's just something you drink."

Opportunists don't say anything. While everyone else is bickering, they snatch the glass of water and drink it. Refreshing!

And from this point, argument turned to insult, insult to slapping, slapping to punching, punching to skirmishes, and skirmishes to war. And in war, is where you come in, my fellow listener and reader. This is where you come to decide, finally. Is a Half-Glass of Water, Half-Full, or Half-Empty.

Let us begin, shall we?
---

Hello! Welcome to my first game on Armor Games. Well, where I will be beginning my game at. This will I will collect my ideas and such.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0