ForumsGamesSearching for a tower defense game...

5 1895
Kujolo
Kujolo
5 posts
Nomad

Hi,
Im searching for a tower defense game for like 5h now, it'a that game in FF6 graphic that u have to defende a castle where u can buy troops to put on the top of this castle. then u have the "night" part of the game where u can upgrade walls, chickens farmers (that lead you to have explosive chickens and also some gold income from selling eggs) i remember it having some sort of weapon system + attachements, if any other detail comes up i'll write it down thx guys.

• 5 Replies
Kujolo
Kujolo
5 posts
Nomad

also there was a blacksmith wher eu could craft weapon and attachments, also at the end of the level you could earn statues of your enemies such as rats etc...
someone remember this?

Kujolo
Kujolo
5 posts
Nomad

now that i remeber well there werent exploding chickens but u had to purchase a "sister" that you could launch during the horde to make her explode.

Kujolo
Kujolo
5 posts
Nomad

there was also a part where u could hire mercenaries that came with various abilities that you could level up after every horde of enemies during the day. You coudl choose to control one of them and actually point and click to make him shoot.

quocanh_t_le
quocanh_t_le
1 posts
Nomad

I think this might be the game you are looking for. Elona Shooter

Kujolo
Kujolo
5 posts
Nomad

Thanks mate that's the one i've been looking for in the past 2 days thanks really much

Showing 1-5 of 5