ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] AG Host Server Problems?

6 2679
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

So AG is loading very slowly right now and at one point a screen popped up that said my wifi and connection was good, Cloudflare working fine and that AG's server was failing my connection. It took me quite a bit to get to this new topic screen to post. And everytime I tried to post in any thread it never worked and the AG server fail screen popped up.

Is this happening for anyone else?

• 6 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Never mind... It seems to have cleared up now.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

This seems to be happening to me everyday now, two or three times. The Cloud Flare screen pops up and says that the AG server is offline. It always says 522 Error, request timed out and has the little picture underneath showing that my internet connection and Cloudflare are working and that AG's servers aren't.

Is anyone else getting this too? Is this a known problem?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Cleared my browser cache, works fine now.

It works fine after I wait for like 10 minutes without doing anything. It seems like the server is just having little hiccups at times.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Not entirely sure, but keep me posted if this still happens guys.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Hiccup: For a few minutes, threads didn't load, meaning they would show up as completely blank pages.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Patrick2011 We were launching a beta feature for Knights/AFG+ members. It should be back to normal.

Showing 1-6 of 6