ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Can't load games in California .... Oklahoma is fine?

4 2145
aboutji
aboutji
2 posts
Shepherd

So the entire Clicker Heroes page crashed.... happens about once a day and I'm used to it. So I go to reload the page, and the whole armor games website loads fine except for this non-magical white box of not my click-crack.

I need my click-crack and I'm going into withdrawals.

The people in my addiction support group (note: not addict support group, the group supports the addiction >__&gt also have trouble... but only those of us in California. Our one jerk friend in Oklahoma can load the flash file fine. He gets his click-crack and we don't. We tried loading other games and encountered the same issue -- page loads but flash game doesn't. Right click gives "Movie not loaded"

When will the Armor Games click-crack dealer fix the server that serves California D:

Edit: Oklahoma-chan now can't load it either. We're all doomed :C
Edit2: Oklahoma-chan is a jerk and still has the game loaded because he hasn't closed it >:C

• 4 Replies
Lobul
Lobul
1 posts
Herald

Can confirm, Coloradoan resident here also having this problem, seems its widespread. FDA and FBI must be hitting hard on the dealers, we might be in trouble.

Edit: may perhaps the dealers are laying low for awhile until they can improve the product, hopefully it will be out soon.

immensity
immensity
1 posts
Nomad

oklahoma chan reporting, will give head for click crack, hook me up armor games

aboutji
aboutji
2 posts
Shepherd

Oh my god it's loading!!!!! **pulls out mouse-pipe**

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Looks like occasionally our caching service for the website will cache up a bad version of a game or the AGI (what games use for online save and services). But since our caching service has many nodes around the world, it may only be serving out a bad version in certain areas.

We are looking into adding exceptions to the ruleset of the service so this wont happen.

Showing 1-4 of 4