ForumsGamesBATTLE PIRATES

1 1947
BeNzUoVeR
BeNzUoVeR
5 posts
Nomad

Not much to say here.. other than.
I never played game on a site yet.
that they Did not even have the Full game open.
you can't see the whole battle field nor can you see the Entire base.
not to mention.. you can't even use the Functions for BP.
no scrolling.. can't see entire battle log.
I've worked on pages b4.. so.. what i'd like to know is.
Who's retarded Idea was it to add the banners on the side of the game.
not only are they annoying to look at... i know the game i'm playing.
but they are WAY TO BIG FOR THE PAGE with the game running.
UI needs to have Me replace them.. I should NOT have to change the script on my pages just to see a game.
Site should have taken notice of it.. and I hope the man responsible for not paying attention to detail... didn't get paid to post 75% of a game for a site

• 1 Reply
treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

um...there is a fullscreen function in the game. even in fullscreen mode you have to drag the maps around to see them (that does not mean your not getting the full game by not doing so, it means your lazy). no need for scrolling, just switch it to fullscreen.

as for the banners, 2 solutions to that complaint: pay for the account upgrade to do away with them or google ad blocking programs.

i think that answers the complaints here...at least, from what i could understand of that word salad above this post. >.> my own complaint: is proper grammar really so hard to learn? it took me a few minutes just to fully understand what you were saying.

also, don't type each line of text as if its a separate sentence *facepalm* are you a robot or something?

Showing 1-1 of 1