ForumsNews and Feedbackhidden quests

4 4334
riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

(go to [Official] Town Meeting: Point System for more info.)
add secret quests that are easy are worth the amount of rewards for 2 hard quests. secret quests that are medium are worth 2 EXTREME quests. secret quests that are hard are worth 10 EXTREME quests. secret quests that are EXTREME are worth 50 EXTREME quests. ideas for secret quests: break from games (easy): AFK in a game for 3 minutes. welcome !(medium): visit the site after not doing anything on the site for 2 weeks. "different games" (easy): hang out in form games for 15 minutes without AFK'ing. (moving the mouse cursor at least once every 20 seconds, and click or type something every 1 minute.) playing a lot of games at once(medium): have 4 armor games tabs open each with a different game (forum games do not count). counting streak! (EXTREME): successfully count to 100 3 times in a row. [b i url img quote](EXTREME because doing this alone or anything similar like posting it with a "this is for a secret quest" is called image spam.): use all basic BB codes (ones you have from the beginning, not ones you have to buy with coins) at once, with 2 links: one that is a bold italic link that says "BB codes" and another one that is a picture link that leads to a google search that says "BB codes". cheater (COMPLETLEY IMPOSSIBBLE)(hardest quest on site, worth 200 EXTREME quests.): how did you do this? wow. you really completed all hidden quests on the site? you can read my mind o: do not tell anyone else that you completed this quest, even your parents.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also, make it so other players cannot see hidden quests, and to friend another player they need to friend you as well. they will receive a notification that you want to be friended when you friend request them. also friends can see your hidden quest icons, but not the information about the quest.

• 4 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@riku_ullman this would fit better in the NFS-sub, so ill move it there.
Also it seems it would better be a part of the original "town meeting"-thread... dont split themes please.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@riku_ullman, ive deleted your "answer", take a look at your profile.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Actually, there already are secret quests as is. I remember awhile ago someone asked this and there was a reply with a link to, I believe it was, Tony's profile and he had one quest that wasn't on any list.

~Manly

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Maybe they already exist, they are just hidden.

Showing 1-4 of 4