ForumsForum GamesKingdom Scars: Medievil RPG.

223 50687
silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

The Dukes castle was a... interesting place to live.
you are a servant in a large castle and currently in your room.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance: (Hair color, build, etc.)
--------------------
Inventory: Small Knife(dull), 3 Gold coins.
Clothing:
Health: 100% (Stable)

Original character sheet created by @blk2860

Rules:
1:NO god-modding, you cannot decide the outcome only the action.
2:Join Anytime.
3:Use good spelling, you literally have all the time in the world.

• 223 Replies
silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Name:Jack
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair,medium-light build,5 foot 2
--------------------
Clothing:Priest’s robes,tan leggings,comfortable leather boots.

You spend hours reading the book and find some basic ideas:

There is a sort of waiting room between this world and the next.
Some use it to wait for loved ones.
Soldiers usually wait because they feel that there will not be a large amount of battle in the next world and wish not to forget.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
Name: Nhilous
Appearance: 6 feet,130 Pounds all muscle (which isnt a lot) Tan complexion Curly brown hair. growing peach fuzz of facial hair
--------------------
Inventory: Small Knife(dull), 2 Gold coins. Satchel(Ink, Quill, Parchment(x5)) "Portal to the Lost World"
Clothing: Brown trousers, red cloth shirt and a blue vest.

I take the book and return to my room and begin to read the book, insuring no one seen me with the book.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
Appearance: 6 feet,130 Pounds all muscle (which isnt a lot) Tan complexion Curly brown hair. growing peach fuzz of facial hair
--------------------
Inventory: Small Knife(dull), 2 Gold coins. Satchel(Ink, Quill, Parchment(x5)) "Portal to the Lost World"

As you begin to read the book you realize it is talking about a portal that can be created by powerful magicians, this portal leads to the gap between Life, And Death, however it seems that the book is based off of and though of as a myth.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
--------------------

I use my paper and ink to take notes on the books, Writing down everything that my seem of importance and place the book in a drawer and think to myself "where can i obtain more information on mages or magic"

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
--------------------
Inventory: Small Knife(dull), 2 Gold coins. Satchel(Ink, Quill, Parchment(x5), "Portal to the Lost World&quot

You remember that there is one Priest and that the only other library is the Dukes personal one.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
--------------------
Inventory: Small Knife(dull), 2 Gold coins. Satchel(Ink, Quill, Parchment(x5), "Portal to the Lost World&quot

I decide to if the Duke is available to talk.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

--------------------

I jot down those ideas onto the paper and continue reading.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
--------------------

You go up to his room and the guards ask you if you have an appointment.

--------------------

You find no other useful information in the book.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
--------------------

"No, no i don't, I'm not sure i should. I live here you see. I'm the Diplomat and i need to converse with my lord about pressing matters"

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
--------------------

One of the guards looks at the other and back at you, "Very well then." he says before ringing a bell and begins to open the door.
Inside you see a fairly old man putting up books from his desk.
The room is lined with books expect a small fire-place on on wall, there is a closed glass doored balcony.

I would like for everyone to know that i will be gone on a small trip for a few days and will likely stop responding a few hours from now.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
--------------------

I approach the lord with the most respect I can muster. "I'm sure you've been informed of the, situation,that occurred yesterday. I'm here to ask if you know any information regarding this matter, As the Diplomat i require all the information necessary to determine weather or not we are at war with anyone.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
--------------------

"You are rather slow Nhilous," He says "We were attacked by a Skeleton, likely the work of some lone necromancer, whom I have already sent scouts our to look for. So no, we are not likely at war." He says somewhat annoyedly. leaning on his desk.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
--------------------
I slowly pace around the room, looking at the books on the shelves, searching for any book that my aid my quest for information. "Oh that's it? just a lone necromancer, toying with one of the strongest Cities in the realm by summoning a Skeleton? Im not quite sure you understand whats required to summon, in the heart of our town. Also, I heard a Blacksmith defeated the threat, why not any of the hundreds of guards we employ? Do you really have faith that a couple of scouts are going to track down a Necromancer strong enough to summon skeleton. What makes you think they will return?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Maximus
Appearance: Red hair, 5 foot 11 inches, slim, scar on left upper arm, blue eyes.
--------------------
Equipped(in hands):
Inventory: Small Knife(dull), 6 Gold coins, Hammer(base damage: 2).
Clothing: Brown cloth shirt, leather pants, tough leather apron.

(I did not know this had returned.)
"No, only I can work on this." I say to him leaving the door open.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet:
--------------------

He looks at you angrily "The Blacksmith only just managed to get to the scene first, no more. And as for the skeleton, this is not the largest of towns and they could have taken the guise of a merchant or such! But they would not dare stay near the castle."
You see nothing having to do with Necromancy.

Name: Maximus
Appearance: Red hair, 5 foot 11 inches, slim, scar on left upper arm, blue eyes.
--------------------
Equipped(in hands):
Inventory: Small Knife(dull), 6 Gold coins, Hammer(base damage: 2).
Clothing: Brown cloth shirt, leather pants, tough leather apron.

He nods and turns around, "Well, tell me when you have finished." and he walks off.
You don't notice much off a difference in the courtyard other than some people looking around after the Attack.

Showing 196-210 of 223