ForumsSupport Forumranks?

13 6398
mintdude
mintdude
17 posts
Nomad

ok heres my question on my profile it shows ranks right. well i have no idea how to get them will someone plz tell me how and no i am not new.

• 13 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

As you gain more points you will rise in rank. Your rank shows how many players have more points than you. As you gain armor points you will gain ranks and as others gain points you risk losing rank (depending if they already had more points than you or not).

mintdude
mintdude
17 posts
Nomad

no not that rank the ranks like squire knight etc..

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Oh I am sorry I misread. You gain more ranks as you gain armorpoints.

[url]http://armorgames.com/page/help[/url]

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

12000. Thats a KING!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

oi, don't you guys read? there''s a F&Q that NN put up right there since ya'll don't like clicking links here:

Serf-10 AP
Squire-225 AP
-------------------
Knight-1200 AP -point of no return
Lord/Lady-3000 AP
Duke/Duchess-4500 AP
Prince/Princess-7250 AP
---------------------------
King/Queen-12000 AP -point of, omg you've been working on your ranks!!! :O
...or hardly working(SPAMer, HACKr) XD

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

blackouts not far off duke! O_O

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

dude king is like imposible the 1# player would need to make like 8k fourm post now thats impossible

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

thats going to be very very hard.

you will all the time you have posting nonsense just to get these precious armor points

(sweet sweet armorpoints)

Lanceywolf
Lanceywolf
1 posts
Nomad

You¨will get armor point for playing games, and rate games and so on

LW 'ö'

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

You don`t need to post non-sense.Being a forum usual wil do just fine.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

you guys posting SPAM isn't going to get you points, you'll be discovered and then you'll lose all your points and be banned, like Edwin_ort had negative points. if you post nonsense that's what's gonna happen to you, play fair king rank isn't going anywhere XD

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

True. I find the tavern a very entertaining way to gain points. I go there and play all the games. It is not only hilarious, but your armorpoints skyrocket! I never used to post in forums, but the ruin their wish game started me three days ago. Look at my post count now. I had so much fun, I didn't even look at the new games.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

truthfully i dont believe you have the hack, and i don't think that would be fair for people who do try hard, and if you do somehow have it i advise you to destroy it

Showing 1-13 of 13