ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Online game save not working

7 4544
vickijb
vickijb
1 posts
Peasant

I'm logged into the armor games site but when I start my gemcraft chasing shadows game it doesn't show me as logged in and my save game slot is empty. I don't want to lose all my progress not to mention my Magician's Pouch (which shows up under purchases in my profile. I've logged out and in several times.

• 7 Replies
Kamapl
Kamapl
1 posts
Peasant

My burrito bison revenge is never saving. I played it every day and every time from start. Can u do something with it??

darkzacattack
darkzacattack
7 posts
Peasant

Uhhhhhh... I had this problem, too... Except with every single game on the website. Aaaaand @UnleashedUponMankind , none of your suggestions worked for me. Not even waiting.

darkzacattack
darkzacattack
7 posts
Peasant

@UnleashedUponMankind 100% sure; This is the only account I've ever had on this website.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@darkzacattack Could you let us know which game you're having issues with?

darkzacattack
darkzacattack
7 posts
Peasant

@UnleashedUponMankind Yes and yes.

@Ferret Every game on the website, though I'm especially infuriated with StrikeForce Kitty and Sentry Knight 2 because of how much work I put into them.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@darkzacattack Gut says this is a program/add-on preventing your access. Sadly this is hard to troubleshoot, but you can start by removing all browser add-ons, disabling anti-virus, blockers, or anything else that could cause issues. A good example of a program that causes issues is Disconnect.Me and Disasteroids which have both been issues for users in the past.

I've checked your account personally, I see your save progress...

http://i.imgur.com/tzlen5r.jpg

darkzacattack
darkzacattack
7 posts
Peasant

Oh, yeah, my saves randomly started working again the other day; I guess I forgot to tell ya. Sorry!

Showing 1-7 of 7